News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Sorry for the Mess: Horrormirth Edition

Started by Bruno, April 16, 2011, 08:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruno

Bend man stabs himself to death after performing at coffee shop

Published: Friday, April 15, 2011, 8:13 PM     Updated: Friday, April 15, 2011, 8:18 PM

By The Associated Press

BEND  -- Police in central Oregon say a 19-year-old man performed a song he introduced as "Sorry for the Mess" at a coffee house "open microphone" event, then fatally stabbed himself in the chest. 

Lt. Chris Carney says patrons at Bend's Strictly Organic Coffee rushed to help Kipp Rusty Walker on Thursday night and police and medics arrived quickly. But the young man died at St. Charles Medical Center from multiple stab wounds. 

Carney says Walker used a double-edged knife with a 4- to 6-inch-long blade. Police reports indicate the crowd of 10 to 15 was clapping as Walker finished his keyboard performance. When patrons saw him hitting his chest, Carney said they initially thought that was part of his act -- until they saw blood. 

Coffee shop co-owner Rhonda Ealy tells KTVZ that "people at first thought it was some sort of theater." 

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/04/bend_man_stabs_himself_to_death_after_singing_sorry_for_the_mess.html

Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bruno

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That kind of thing happens here. Also sometimes people unintentionally drive off bridges.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

That was the first thing I read on the internet this morning, and I damn near died laughing. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bruno

It's like that Daffy Duck cartoon where he explodes!