News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Duking it Out in the Dollar Store. (An epic battle of God and Eris. With pics!)

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., April 17, 2011, 01:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

:lulz:

Also, the champagne glasses are exactly the opposite of what a champagne glass (called a "flute") is supposed to be shaped like.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Those are classic champagne coupes, also called champagne saucers... the flutes are a much better shape for champagne, but there's something very 30's-movie-star about drinking from a coupe. NOT A PLASTIC ONE THOUGH EW.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Golden Applesauce

Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

I think he just got turned around in the package. Or someone removed his face to use him for a buttplug and then put him back.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

I think those ducks need more Z̛̳̩̫̆ͫ̆̽ͮ͜Ą̵͕̯̩͈̝͙̰̜͌ͯ́ͥͫ͊̄̑L̢̗̜̘̱̳͉ͣͣͩ͟G̷͓̙̝͎͕̓͊͗͑̚͟͡Ô̤͇̟̟ͣ̔ͬ̏.

S̵ͧͧ̈́̉̆͛̑͏̱̹̭̤̬̲͈o̶̳͖̹̰̲̖ͫ͑̃̆͐̂̅̐̀͝ͅm̵͚̗̪̻̝͔͈ͦ͊̈͑ͯͮe̴̷̻̯͆́̋̉ͭ͂̆ͪo̒́̆̌̋̽̊̊͢͏̩̱͎n̙͈͎̝̤̋̓̕e͓̱͚̞̗̤͛͐̔ͧ͜ ̸̢̯͈̺̤̭̂̐ś̠̯̥̯̪̣̙͒̊̾̕͘h̺̘̮̖̠ͭͫ̊͢ö̧̥͙̬̻͖̔̄̐̚ư̱̬̦͐̍̈́ͯ̽̚l̨͙̹͉̤̲ͯ͛̄ͨd͗͋̒̆ͦ̌͑͏̸̵̻͇̞̳̫̱̮̙ ̢͓͎̖̗̦̳͒ͮͣ͌b̴̡̳͚͈͚͗̆ͫ̾͋̏͠ù̸̴̲̫̻̾ͧͯ̓̀̏ͩ̚͜ẙ̡̺̺̂͠ ̴̭̟̦̯̱̥̃ͪ̒͘a̺͕̯̻͔͑͂ͦ̋ͫͣ͛ͧ ͙̠̹͔̗͓̘̓̈́f̴̹̻̠͈͊͛̅͞e͈̯̜͇̖̪͔ͤͪ͋̋ͣ̊͂̕w̪͉̦̮̭͚̙̟̣͗̀̆ͭ̊̊̑ͤ͠,ͪͯ͐ͥͬ͛̍̄̓͏̝̦͔̕͝ ͓͎̥͈̘͚̮̿̈́̅̓͋ͨ͟͜Ż͉̥͓͚͖͚̊̾A͚̻͖̰̼̱͊ͩͯ̾̀͘Ļ̛̌͏̞̻G̐ͯ͌̾͏̱̻̟͕̦̭̬͠Ȯ͈̩̽͊͝ ̴̵̲̭̺̳̣̦ͬͨt͖͒ͫ̓̈̍͆͋͗́hͤͣͬ͒͏̯̫̩̗̬̰̞͜͠ẻ̪̤̒̍́͟m̲̲̺̳̣̻ͫ̋ͨͣ̄͐ͯ͟ ͦ̚҉̷̧͙̜̠̲̭o̴͂̐ͣ̾̃҉͚͔̮͝u̢͈̟̘̼̹͋̄͌̾͗ͥͪ͡t̢̺̻̼̩ͦ̀ͣͅ,̷̸̶̣͔͇̞̞͎̇̃̏̇̆̀̉͗̚ ̨̛̮͎̥̤͚̩̈̅̒͑ͦ̎̔ͅa̯̟̐ͩ̕ǹ̩̤̬͔ͧͯ̒̍͢d̶̯͙̜̿ͩ̏ͨ̓̎͂̓͜ ͕̅̒ͣ̌̈̽ͩ̀t̞̝͔̰͖̝̬̩͊̉̐̾̈̎ḩ̟̗̬̐̍͐̃e̮̹͋̐̿ͧ̑̿̉͒͐͢n͑̌̀͒҉̠̜͈̣̗̭ ̟̪̜͓͒̃̄̌̂̚ͅṛ̤͇̯͇̤̭̃͐͌̈͒̒e̳̜̜͖͇ͤͮp̝̜̳̯̻̓̀̑͒ͫl̝̮͇̺̜ͫͫͯͤͩ̋ͤȃ̝̟̪̠͙̝̃ͦ́̈́̚͢c̸̬̣͉͙͕̓ͭ͐͗͒͊͐͒ĕ̵̩̗͍̥̯̩̐ͫ́ ̸̸͎̝͓̂̈́̍̈́́t̵̡̅͌̂̀̿ͮ̈͏̭̯̥̞̤̗͚ẖ̢̡̙̙͈͎͗̆̆̅ͧ̃̚é͂̾ͨͬͣ͏͙̙̟̹̜̮̭̫̀m̰̩͍̠̺̩̤̻̓ͯ̅ͤ̑ͤ̓͒̒́.̸̘̤̱͔̩̦͚ͨͪ̊̃ͥ͗ͯ́͠

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 17, 2011, 06:45:34 PM
I think he just got turned around in the package. Or someone removed his face to use him for a buttplug and then put him back.

:lulz: Fuck, you're on a roll today!

Jenne

HA--we have two kinds of dollar stores out here--Dollar Tree and 99C & more.  Both are fanfuckingstastic for some crazy shit.  I should take some pix of the one across from my mom and dad's apartment.  Total hilarity in that place.

Cinderflame KSC

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 17, 2011, 05:11:44 AM
The secret is out. And I had nothing to do with it. I expect a mass exodus to the dollar store and a huge shortage of glowing tomahawks within the week. :P
http://www.dollartree.com -- Order in bulk!

AFK

My wife and daughter love going to the Dollar Tree.

This, is yet again, another benefit of having a baby boy in the house.

The girls do the dollar tree, the boys stay home, far, far away from the evil dollar store. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Richter

:lulz:  This is exactly the kind of fuckery and amusement that should be had at the expense of retail establishments.  Well done sir.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat