News:

You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

BREAKING NEWS!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 20, 2011, 06:04:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

AGHAGHAGHAGHAGH I'm glad CNN is publishing that guy's opinion. Because sexualizing little kids is fucking sick, and as a parent, it's getting increasingly hard to find clothes for little kids that doesn't look like Stripper Training Club.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: Nigel on April 20, 2011, 06:36:05 AM
AGHAGHAGHAGHAGH I'm glad CNN is publishing that guy's opinion. Because sexualizing little kids is fucking sick, and as a parent, it's getting increasingly hard to find clothes for little kids that doesn't look like Stripper Training Club.

I don't have any trouble, but the Midwest tends to be a few years behind the West coast as far as fashion trends go.

I agree that sexy clothes for kids is fucked up, and the parents that dress their kids in it are doing something really wrong.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

E.O.T.

TODAY

i was waiting for my wife and 6 yr old son to return to our kids school, from a field trip. goofed with my daughter, 8 yr old, -  in the meantime. she has some awesome fashion sense. however, it being lunch time and all, segregated (by age/ class) maelstroms were unleashed to get their hot lunches.

FUNNY THING

was all the teenage girls are openly furries. weird? yeah.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: E.O.T. on April 20, 2011, 07:29:49 AM
TODAY

i was waiting for my wife and 6 yr old son to return to our kids school, from a field trip. goofed with my daughter, 8 yr old, -  in the meantime. she has some awesome fashion sense. however, it being lunch time and all, segregated (by age/ class) maelstroms were unleashed to get their hot lunches.

FUNNY THING

The furries are recruiting children now?!  :aaa:
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Richter

People make me want to barf. 

BRB, need to find a convertible parked with the top down.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Agreed.  "Dress your kid up like a tramp, and wonder why the pedos are following her around."

-Luna
-Glad she doesn't own a convertible.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nigel on April 20, 2011, 06:36:05 AM

I agree, Joy is 11 but she's in women's clothes, hell she's taller than me.  I've had an easier time finding non-slutty clothes for her since she's grown than when she was smaller.

Quote from: BabylonHoruv on April 20, 2011, 07:03:10 AM

I don't have any trouble, but the Midwest tends to be a few years behind the West coast as far as fashion trends go.

I agree that sexy clothes for kids is fucked up, and the parents that dress their kids in it are doing something really wrong.

No clue where you are shopping but in St. Louis, the trend is ghetto slutty everywhere for little girls.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Doktor Blight on April 20, 2011, 03:24:29 PM
Quote from: E.O.T. on April 20, 2011, 07:29:49 AM
TODAY

FUNNY THING

The furries are recruiting children now?!  :aaa:

Nope, they're recruiting fawn, cubs, kids, pups, kits, and I think tadpoles.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

hooplala

Blame the Spice Girls.  They started it all.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Luna

Quote from: Hoopla on April 20, 2011, 03:52:10 PM

Nope.  I blame parents who can't tell their girls to put on some goddamn pants.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on April 20, 2011, 03:53:26 PM

They should never have bought the shit to begin with! 

Luna

Quote from: Khara on April 20, 2011, 03:55:47 PM

Yup.  Hell, refuse to buy girl clothes, put 'em in T-shirts and boys' jeans, if you have to.

hooplala

Well, yeah, you're completely right.  Some people (a lot?) shouldn't have kids.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on April 20, 2011, 03:58:02 PM
Quote from: Khara on April 20, 2011, 03:55:47 PM

Yup.  Hell, refuse to buy girl clothes, put 'em in T-shirts and boys' jeans, if you have to.

My solution was to buy a lot of vintage dresses with ruffles and crinoline and shit like that, because my girls REALLY wanted to dress like girls and would have spent a lot of time resenting me if I hadn't let them.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."