News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Can you guys do me a favor...

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 20, 2011, 09:25:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

I like that a lot.  I might buy something for Sig GF.  This is really her style, from what I've seen of the few adornments she wears.

LMNO

Sorry people are out-bidding you guys, but just think: That's the same as giving Nigel more money, for free!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

I think I'm getting a set I've been eyeballing on your website, Nigel. Let me get my paycheck this week and I'll order them. :)
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu

As much as I would adore doing another trade, I don't think either of us could afford it. Ugh.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

This time im going to sneak up on the beads hunting style...if no one knows im after them they wont try to take them from me