News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

The Nauseatingly Disgusting Discordian Lovefest

Started by Phox, November 14, 2010, 04:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aucoq

What the hell, guys?!  No love for me?!  I come here day after day, making extremely half-assed attempts to try and fit in... and for what?   To not be treated like one of the oldest and most respected/loved members of this forum?!  That's complete bullshit! I'll see you all in hell! :argh!:
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Phox

Quote from: The Gold Rooster on January 27, 2011, 04:52:57 AM
What the hell, guys?!  No love for me?!  I come here day after day, making extremely half-assed attempts to try and fit in... and for what?   To not be treated like one of the oldest and most respected/loved members of this forum?!  That's complete bullshit! I'll see you all in hell! :argh!:
Gold Guy. I like the fact you have the word "Cock" under yuor avatar. It makes me giggle. I also liked it when yuor name was Aucoq or whatever it was.

BadBeast

Right from when I first found this place, , I have always felt at home, and comfortable here. No-one puts any pressure on me to do anything, or expects anything from me, but I've never once felt that I was anything other than welcome. I've never fallen out with any of you, or felt that anyone would prefer it if I just fucked off. There isn't a single one of you that I don't like, or would cross the street to avoid. Not once have I ever thought "fuck this noise, I'm out of here", or been put in a difficult situation by anyone. I've never really been a team player, but I would totally bat for any one of you, collectively or whatever, and be proud to do so. When I think about it, this place, (and when I say "this place", I mean all of you ) has been good to me, so I think you're stuck with me now. Anyway, thanks everyone, I don't care what everyone else says about you, I think you're the best bunch of Cunts in the whole of Cuntdom.  

ETA, Looking up ^^^   :fap:   I'd just like to add,  I've got a great view of your scrummy little arse from down here Phoxy.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on January 27, 2011, 06:56:45 AM
Right from when I first found this place, , I have always felt at home, and comfortable here. No-one puts any pressure on me to do anything, or expects anything from me, but I've never once felt that I was anything other than welcome. I've never fallen out with any of you, or felt that anyone would prefer it if I just fucked off. There isn't a single one of you that I don't like, or would cross the street to avoid. Not once have I ever thought "fuck this noise, I'm out of here", or been put in a difficult situation by anyone. I've never really been a team player, but I would totally bat for any one of you, collectively or whatever, and be proud to do so. When I think about it, this place, (and when I say "this place", I mean all of you ) has been good to me, so I think you're stuck with me now. Anyway, thanks everyone, I don't care what everyone else says about you, I think you're the best bunch of Cunts in the whole of Cuntdom.  

ETA, Looking up ^^^   :fap:   I'd just like to add,  I've got a great view of your scrummy little arse from down here Phoxy.
:tgrr:

BadBeast

Damn this speech impediment to Hell! Did I say Phoxy? I meant to say

Boxxy!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Phox

hooplala

I have no idea who you are, but your avatar is awesome.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Jenne

Quote from: Hoopla on January 27, 2011, 02:33:50 PM

I have no idea who you are, but your avatar is awesome.

It's Aucoq!  A TCC refugee.  He hangs at eb&g from time to time, and here as well.

*waves to Aucoq*

Phox

Bump, because Freeky's love is contagious.

LUV YOU FREEKEH!

BabylonHoruv

Freeky is pretty awesome. She manages to remind me that this forum really isn't all about raging and hating, that there's real love here as well.  And that oftentimes even the rage is a manifestation of it.   Since people care enough to rage.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 26, 2011, 04:23:11 AM

LUV YOU FREEKEH!
BadBeast, Lurves Freekey too! And Phoxy is seriously getting my lurves as well, , especially cuz of her awesome Bumps!

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on April 28, 2011, 10:43:14 AM
Quote from: Doktor Phox on April 26, 2011, 04:23:11 AM

LUV YOU FREEKEH!
BadBeast, Lurves Freekey too! And Phoxy is seriously getting my lurves as well, , especially cuz of her awesome Bumps!
Goddammit, BB. :argh!:

Lurv you too.  :kiss: