News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "At least Satanists HAVE a worldview. After reading this thread, I'm convinced that discordians not only don't, but will actively mock anyone who does."

Main Menu

Hey PD.

Started by Freeky, April 24, 2011, 06:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on April 26, 2011, 01:59:26 AM
I call :troll:

There's no way anyone could love this pack of spagchuggers that much, and if they did, well, I hear Kali is a loving goddess too.

Of course Kali is a loving goddess she spreads her love much like kudzu across the southern US. :lulz:

Dysnomia

It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on April 26, 2011, 04:09:51 AM

There's no way anyone could love this pack of spagchuggers that much, and if they did, well, I hear Kali is a loving goddess too.

Of course Kali is a loving goddess she spreads her love much like kudzu across the southern US. :lulz:

Be gentle

Kali has feelings too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

I'll get to you and everyone else, never fear, but I just wanted to say before i came down in my drug addled haze that the :troll: emote scared the monkey.  He though it was a monster.  :lulz:

President Television

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 26, 2011, 04:35:24 AM

I'll get to you and everyone else, never fear, but I just wanted to say before i came down in my drug addled haze that the :troll: emote scared the monkey.  He though it was a monster.  :lulz:

The internet trolls are horrifying!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Freeky

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven't gotten to everyone who posted. 

THIS  pretty much sums up how I feel about you all. <3

Eater of Clowns

Time is money, Freeky.  Start churning out that love or we're going to have to find a replacement.   :)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Wizard

Ah, cool thread.

A feel good thread is always nice around here.

You're an awesome person Freeky. You're  always cool to talk to, and you've got a lot of strength in ya. Not sure if makes any difference, but you've got my everlasting respect.  :D
Insanity we trust.

Freeky

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 28, 2011, 02:24:33 AM
Time is money, Freeky.  Start churning out that love or we're going to have to find a replacement.   :)

Did you even look at the link? :(

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 28, 2011, 02:36:58 AM

I can't youtube at work.  Sooorry Freekeh. 

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

I did.   :lulz:  I will not spoilz.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 24, 2011, 06:57:50 AM
Post ITT, and I will tell you I am in love with you.  Not exclusively, of course.  :p

PILLZ HERE, and all is right with the world.

Plik.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Remington

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 25, 2011, 07:08:44 AM
Hey Remmy. I am head over heels for you (though I wouldn't go near you because you're a youngin'. :x ) You are incredible.  You're brave (just look back to the pics you've posted of family), you''re really smart, you're totally mature. Most of the time I keep forgetting that you're like 16 or something. You're not afraid to bring the weird to Downtown Alberta, which is more than can be said for a lot of people, even when applying it to Not Alberta.

I love you Remmy.  But in a totally platonic way.
I love you Freeky!

And lolz, I am 20 now.
Is it plugged in?

Freeky

Quote from: Remington on April 28, 2011, 04:40:06 AM
Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 25, 2011, 07:08:44 AM
Hey Remmy. I am head over heels for you (though I wouldn't go near you because you're a youngin'. :x ) You are incredible.  You're brave (just look back to the pics you've posted of family), you''re really smart, you're totally mature. Most of the time I keep forgetting that you're like 16 or something. You're not afraid to bring the weird to Downtown Alberta, which is more than can be said for a lot of people, even when applying it to Not Alberta.

I love you Remmy.  But in a totally platonic way.
I love you Freeky!

And lolz, I am 20 now.

Oh, well then. :fap:

Eater of Clowns

I got home.  I clicked link.  I am more in love than ever.

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.