News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Hey PD.

Started by Freeky, April 24, 2011, 06:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slyph

Quote from: BadBeast on April 29, 2011, 01:38:57 AM
Calm down, calm down, I didn't think they made SKOL anymore. But once you get a taste for the Gold Can, everything else, (with the possible exception of Super Tennants) tastes like wee wee.

I happen to really like my arsehole being attached. I do not want to stand up, look in the pan, and see it stuck to the side.

BadBeast

Quote from: Slyph on April 29, 2011, 07:44:52 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on April 29, 2011, 01:38:57 AM
Calm down, calm down, I didn't think they made SKOL anymore. But once you get a taste for the Gold Can, everything else, (with the possible exception of Super Tennants) tastes like wee wee.

I happen to really like my arsehole being attached. I do not want to stand up, look in the pan, and see it stuck to the side.

Sorry, Syph, I got carried away with answering you, and then it turned into a bit of a ranty outburst. I didn't want to stink up Freeky's beautiful Lovefest here, so I posted it in OKM, as "Anyone for a quick game of Arseholes?". Normal service is now resumed. Back to lurving, mutual appreciation, and the joy of all things Freeky. Who has has sploshed everyone down with her big bucket of loveliness. Ding dong!  :wink:     
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Freeky

hooplala

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on April 29, 2011, 06:50:47 AM
Ugh mah brain.  Whoever has posted in this thread and I haven't loved up on them, even if you don't want any, plz to post.  I can't focus, but I remember Hoopla was one...

Love you Freeky.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Wizard

QuoteUgh mah brain.  Whoever has posted in this thread and I haven't loved up on them, even if you don't want any, plz to post.  I can't focus, but I remember Hoopla was one...

Hey, Freeky. Love ya as well.
Insanity we trust.