News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

Songs That Celebrate SexyTiem.

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., April 26, 2011, 12:53:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

The Good Reverend Roger

How is it possible that nobody has posted "The lapdance is always better when the stripper cries" by The Bloodhound Gang?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Suu

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 26, 2011, 08:35:14 PM
Because we have this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vaN01VLYSQ

We used to sing this a lot in middle school when it came out...Before we knew wtf it meant. LOL.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

I'll have to check those out at home.  No youtube here.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I believe the last few links were:

Bell Biv Devoe, "Poison" and "Do Me"
Color Me Badd, "I Want To Sex You Up"
Boys II Men, "Uh Huh"
Salt n Pepa, "Shoop"

Suu

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Disco Pickle

LMNO

Suu

Disco Pickle

LMNO

Suu

Quote from: Disco Pickle link=topic=28997.ms
g1037800#msg1037800 date=1303847490

this one is entirely inappropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eYb5f1LqZ0

Sure it is. I'm scaring my neighbors right now.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on April 26, 2011, 08:52:08 PM
Well, we've gone this far, we might as well dive into goth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxKvjCPGBuo

FUCKING LOVE THIS SONG.

LMNO

You can take the girl out of the goth club...