News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

Dear Roger,

Started by LMNO, April 17, 2011, 05:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

....I really want to see this eulogy.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Telarus

Also glad you got to talk to him.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

President Television

Good to hear that you were able to speak with him. And that eulogy must be incredible. Sounds like it's exactly how I'd want to be sent off.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jenne

Sounds like you got to say your goodbye--I know that counts for a lot.  I'll wait impatiently with everyone else for your eulogy, and I'll secretly hope you're going to share it with your family despite their horror at what it might hold in store... ;)

The Wizard

Sorry about the Terrible Old Man, Roger.  :sad:

I'm glad you got to talk to him before. I think it's better if you have that chance.

Will make sure to raise a glass or some hell in honor of him tonight.
Insanity we trust.