News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

HELP ME SUUUUU

Started by Lies, April 27, 2011, 08:47:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

You sound far too smug and in control, Suu.

Danger, Will Robinson.   Danger.

*fears FOR you*

The Good Reverend Roger

I gotta say, this is the Golden Age of writing on PD.

My electricians all think I'm a lunatic, because I just laughed myself purple.  PURPLE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

If it wasn't for the fact that I have a 5 pager due tomorrow night and a 12 pager due next week, I'd be participating more. :(
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Eater of Clowns

"I.  I.  I'm not okay with this.  I'm not okay with it.  I'm just a clerk, man.  That guy, he f*bleep*.  Getting my GED, I'll do whatever it takes, can't won't do this."
-Former 7/11 store clerk, when asked about the incident.

"You know what the worst part was?  It was the smell.  I showed up there and I just figured it was the hot dogs, but then it just stayed there the whole ride.  It really got to me.  It's not the burned flesh thing, I mean, I've dealt with burn victims before it's just.  Well.  He smelled delicious."
-Paramedic responding to the call.

"Between you and me?  Like, turn the camera off?  Not recording?  Alright, I was totally going to *bleep* him.  Never *bleep* a corpse before and I figured it was going to be my chance.  But then I was all getting into it and, well, do you remember that scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?  The bad guy drinks from the wrong cup and he gets all old and *bleep*?  I felt that happening to my *bleep*.  No *bleep*.  Felt it.  Got the *bleep* out of there."
-Local pervert.

"Never seen anything like this before.  What do you want, some kind of comment?  Well that's my comment.  Never seen anything like this before, not in 13 years.  No, no we won't be investigating this matter.  Actually, I wish we didn't have to file this report.  Legally required to hold onto it for two years, you know.  So two years from now, when I'm finally over the whole thing, I'm going to be shredding some old documents, see my name down there, and remember it all again.  Look I'm going home and think of a thing to tell my wife and kid when they ask me what work was like today."
-Officer responding to the scene.

"Have you tried these hot dogs?  They're incredible.  I buy them by the half dozen now, here, take one."
-Bystander.

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 27, 2011, 09:40:30 PM
"I.  I.  I'm not okay with this.  I'm not okay with it.  I'm just a clerk, man.  That guy, he f*bleep*.  Getting my GED, I'll do whatever it takes, can't won't do this."
-Former 7/11 store clerk, when asked about the incident.

"You know what the worst part was?  It was the smell.  I showed up there and I just figured it was the hot dogs, but then it just stayed there the whole ride.  It really got to me.  It's not the burned flesh thing, I mean, I've dealt with burn victims before it's just.  Well.  He smelled delicious."
-Paramedic responding to the call.

"Between you and me?  Like, turn the camera off?  Not recording?  Alright, I was totally going to *bleep* him.  Never *bleep* a corpse before and I figured it was going to be my chance.  But then I was all getting into it and, well, do you remember that scene in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade?  The bad guy drinks from the wrong cup and he gets all old and *bleep*?  I felt that happening to my *bleep*.  No *bleep*.  Felt it.  Got the *bleep* out of there."
-Local pervert.

"Never seen anything like this before.  What do you want, some kind of comment?  Well that's my comment.  Never seen anything like this before, not in 13 years.  No, no we won't be investigating this matter.  Actually, I wish we didn't have to file this report.  Legally required to hold onto it for two years, you know.  So two years from now, when I'm finally over the whole thing, I'm going to be shredding some old documents, see my name down there, and remember it all again.  Look I'm going home and think of a thing to tell my wife and kid when they ask me what work was like today."
-Officer responding to the scene.

"Have you tried these hot dogs?  They're incredible.  I buy them by the half dozen now, here, take one."
-Bystander.

:horrormirth:   :lulz:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Jenne

O gawd o gawd.  :lulz: 

...Suu...tried to warn ya, Babe.  Also, witness the man's handle: EATER of CLOWNS.  Clowns.

He eats them.

Just saying...

...and EoC, that last quote, by "Bystander"?  Awesomesauce in a pure :horrormirth: way.  Lovely touch at the end there!

Luna

I'mma wake up screaming tonight because of the "local pervert" bit.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

Quote from: Jenne on April 27, 2011, 09:45:59 PM
O gawd o gawd.  :lulz: 

...Suu...tried to warn ya, Babe.  Also, witness the man's handle: EATER of CLOWNS.  Clowns.

He eats them.

Just saying...

...and EoC, that last quote, by "Bystander"?  Awesomesauce in a pure :horrormirth: way.  Lovely touch at the end there!

Naaaaah, I've had beers with the guy in person. He's a kitten. I swear.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

A kitten...

WHO EATS CLOWNS

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.