News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

RIP LUNA

Started by Richter, April 28, 2011, 07:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

"Holy shit."
-Suu, on scene interview

"Why didn't I stop it?  You weren't THERE.  I COULDN'T.  It was like time lapse photography of a corpse decaying, or piranhas eating a deer.  What was I going to do?  Throw kids off of her?  Hit them?  I couldn't.  I tried the fire extinguisher, but it only made it WORSE!  Maybe if I'd keeranged one or two, but damnit, I'm just not crazy enough to hit a kid.  Oh Fuck...::broken sobs::" 
-Richter, police interview on scene.

"We assure you the District Attorney is taking this case VERY seriously. Beyond our duties to citizens, we deplore these tragic event as human beings, and extend our condolences to the family and friends of the deceased."
-Groton D.A. Official Announcement

"Frank, get the scotch over here please?  We'll need it."
-Groton D.A., meeting with his staff

"Look, I can't tell you what I **** saw.  I can tell you what was  ******* left.  No body.  A mark on the floor,  that's all.  Smeared blood with the prints of 'Keds' and 'Reeboks' in various children's sizes.  There were the stains on the kids mouths too, on the ones who didn't bolt.  **** me, this one kid is just there, grinning like a loon with the milk moustache thing going, only it was the evidence, not milk.   And asks me for a sticker!  We carry stickers for the kids, see?  Build good will and all.  Holy ****, I'll never touch milk again, and I want to yark every time a see a commercial for it.  So I give him one, and the 'lil bastard slaps it on his  **** forehead over some splattered evidence.  ******ing demonic."   
-Officer Frank Thomspon, Groton PD.

"Man, I've seen some fucked shit before, but damn.  Poor fuckin' Luna.  Least it went, quick for what it was.  It just hasn't sunk in I suppose, horrible, I'm just feeling so numb."
-Dimo, interview on scene

"All I'm saying is we don't stand to gain anything with either verdict.  Even WITH the security video, there's still habeas corpus.  I've HEARD where the body went.  What are we going to do, pump stomachs and sift feces for it?  Suppose we get one too, what then?  Convict two dozen children under age ten of murder?  Which one took the fatal bite?  Manslaughter?  Great, we've just put the kids of hundreds of citizens into the system for a single bizarre incident that may never occur again.  The cost to the system would never be worth the time and legal wrangling that would occur.   I cannot recommend taking this to trial.  A guilty plea, counseling, and keep them all shipped to different school districts until they clear 6th grade, that's what I'd recommend.  Tell the parents they cooperate of we do everything we get nasty with child welfare and labeling their child a lunatic.  I'll have words with the state bar about what will happen to anyone representing them in a bleeding heart mob mentality pitch.  Pass that scotch."
-Honorable Judge David Wopner, private meeting with District Attorney

"This only proves the premise of my first thesis.  These massive media commercial products  (MMCP's) should be controlled and not marketed to anyone under legal age of consent.  Never mind people being able to assume legally assume responsibility for themselves, they simply produce too much devotion and excitement in individuals who clearly have insufficient grasp of morals and ethics.  Columbine, Virginia Tech, and now Sarge's Comics, there's one common, hidden factor to them all.  Pokemon."
-Dr. Theresa Adams, PsyD., CNN interview

"Why the fuck are these Mudkips doing on my gaming shelf?"
-Luna, Sarge's Comics, seconds before the "incident"

"COOOOOMMMMMMMMMUUUUUNIOOOOON!"
-Collected juvenile Pokemon fans.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

The Good Reverend Roger

This is full of win.

And greasy stains, of course.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

That was excellently constructed.

Adios

Luna would have wanted it to end this way.

Luna

I always knew the little bastards would be the death of me. 

Quote from: Charley Brown on April 28, 2011, 07:41:33 PM

Point of order.  If I'm gonna be eaten to death, I have at least one better idea...

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

:lulz:

jesus, I had to read it a couple of times.  Just damn. 

Adios

Quote from: Luna on April 28, 2011, 07:43:48 PM
I always knew the little bastards would be the death of me. 

Quote from: Charley Brown on April 28, 2011, 07:41:33 PM

Point of order.  If I'm gonna be eaten to death, I have at least one better idea...

:lulz:

Luna

All kinds of win, Richter.   :D
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Richter

Re-read World War Z the other weekend, definitely a lot of that in this.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat