News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

TRUMP 2012

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, March 27, 2011, 05:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Trump should have THIS song as the background to all of his commercials saying he's running for president!  AND IT SHOULD PLAY AT THE NOMANATION THINGY REPUBLICAN THINGY WITH THE BALLOONS WHERE HE'S CONFIRMED AS THE PARTY'S CHOICE TO RUN FOR PREZ BECAUSE HE WILL WIN BECAUSE THIS DECADE IS TOO FUCKING FUNNY FOR HIM TO LOSE

No, this doesn't make sense.  I apologize for having a Yatto moment.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Laughin Jude on April 28, 2011, 06:02:28 AM
I figured Obama was just waiting for the point when he thought the truther movement had done the maximum amount of damage possible to the Republicans before he released the birth certificate. Maybe that time has come.

Won't help.

Birthers are already screaming "forgery", and Trump is now asking for Obama's fucking college transcripts.

There's no point paying any attention to these geeks, at least if you're the president.  The rest of us, of course, can have a good laugh.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Also, Obama did not swear his oath as Barack Hussein Obama II when sworn in as President, meaning his leadership is illegitimate.

Luna

Besides, his daddy was a durn furriner, and if your daddy's a furriner, then YOU're a furriner, or at least a half of one, so you're not a REALLY REAL Amerrikun.

:roll:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Thurnez Isa

Just so you know
Professional idiot David Brody has claimed this a huge victory for Trump

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2011/04/27/donald-trump-is-big-winner-in-the-obama-birth-certificate.aspx

QuoteChalk one up for "The Donald." Say what you want about Trump but here's the reality: When Trump speaks, people listen...and President Obama reacts.

There shouldn't even be a debate here. Donald Trump wins because he FORCED this White House into releasing the birth certificate. Do you really think there is any other Republican contender for The White House that could have had the same success? Didn't think so.

This is why Trump is resonating with many conservatives. He's not ashamed to take on Obama with gusto, arrogance and yes, chutzpah (look it up!).

All the other candidates criticize Obama in a more seasoned, political way. It's boring. Trump brings the heat. He is the "inside voice" of many conservatives in this country and truth be told, he actually may be the inner voice of many Independent voters in this country as well.

He's the guy who says what you're thinking. He's the guy who says what other candidates are thinking, too. The difference is he has the guts to say it out loud and confront Obama to his face.

Let's also remember something here. Donald Trump NEVER said Obama wasn't born in this country. He said there were serious questions about it and he wanted answers. Well, he got those answers. From Obama. On national network television.

That's power...and it ain't coming from The White House.

One final point: This is yet another example of President Obama's reactive "M.O."

The "Method of Operation" in his presidency when it comes to foreign policy has been very reactive instead of proactive. On healthcare, he was reactive on that as well, waiting for others until he decided what to do. Entitlement reform? Same thing. And now he's exhibiting the same behavior on this birth certificate issue.

Trump=proactive
Obama=reactive

Not good math for this president.

chutzpah
:lulz:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Laughin Jude

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 28, 2011, 03:07:31 PM
Quote from: Laughin Jude on April 28, 2011, 06:02:28 AM
I figured Obama was just waiting for the point when he thought the truther movement had done the maximum amount of damage possible to the Republicans before he released the birth certificate. Maybe that time has come.

Won't help.

Birthers are already screaming "forgery", and Trump is now asking for Obama's fucking college transcripts.

There's no point paying any attention to these geeks, at least if you're the president.  The rest of us, of course, can have a good laugh.

It depends on what he's trying to "help." This won't appease the diehard birthers (don't know why I typed truthers there... probably from running on three hours sleep the day before), but that's not the point. My thought is that Obama probably allowed the birthers to drag this out as long as they have because he figured the DNC was still scoring points (or more to the point the GOP was still losing points) due to the way the movement reflects on the GOP with those precious undecided voters. Obama could have released the long form two years ago when they asked for it. I think the guy's a shitty president, but he's not bad at playing politics in the media when he wants to. If he's been sitting on a document he could have released at any time that gives the birthers a debunking the vast majority of the country would accept, my guess is it's because the birthers were doing such a great job of digging the GOP a hole that he was loath to take away their shovel until they'd more or less hit rock bottom. That, and it was a great way to give the media something stupid to focus on instead of the political appointments he just made.

Politics are damn entertaining so long as you have a sense of humor about it.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Cain

Except Birtherism stands at about 40% of the GOP right now, independents dont care about Birthers one way or another, and Republican popularity has not taken a hit due to Birtherism or, as far as can be seen, from the release of the full birth certificate.

Obama naively assumed good faith on the part of the Republicans, and thought the release of the other birth certificate (which is legally valid for ID purposes) would be enough.  But nothing ever is, because he's a Black Power Radical Mau-mauing Marxist from the British Empire, here to impose shariah law on God-fearing American asses.

LMNO

Damn Cain, it's good to have you back.

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Freeky

MAKING THE TEA BAGGERS LOOK CLASSY AND BRILLIANT!!!