News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

The "Superior" White Race

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, April 29, 2011, 10:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prince Glittersnatch III

QuoteI go to the University Of Florida. I see niggers down here grow in population by the day and every white girl here wants a nigger boyfriend... You won't fucking believe how ALL the nigger bucks here have a pretty white girlfriends... It's disgusting. I saw this one nigger today with one white girl. Then, Later on i saw him with another one... We made eye contact and of course he made that stupid nigger smirk as if he just won a trophy(Da white wimminz). They know it pisses us off. I see MANY wiggers to. I can't stand the horrible sight. How do these scum bags get into a university...? Fucking ashame we must live this way now...

Also since i'm a "White boi" with my own unique personality, style, etc... I get picked on a lot. We're fucking adults now, not kids... Then again when did niggers, wiggers, and coalburning whores start to act like adults? See, i'm a dude who has a style based off the rockstars of the 80's. I got long dyed black hair, I wear a bandanna under my hair, skinny jeans, band t-shirts, some leather stuff, etc...(I kinda look like Axl Rose but with dark hair.) So all these wiggers, niggers, and coalburners walk by making smart ass comments, they laugh and give me dirty looks... They've taken after their nigger pets... Fucking disgusting, They should be ashamed.

Sometimes i'll be polite and i'll hold the door open for the lady's. Obviously, they give me dirty looks, laugh at me, etc... And it turns out those are the same ones who are the niggers "girlfriends"... I see them holding hands while walking to class, flirting in the halls, and all of that bullshit. Sometimes they'll share their "music" on their phones. And of course it's all nigger noise... What the hell is so good about that noise anyways? Why not listen to Motley Crue or some Guns N' Roses? Maybe throw some Beach Boys and Beatles in there to...

Oh, And this is an almost ALL WHITEY school... When I moved I had to transfer to this school. I thought that since it was an almost all YT school that white culture would be more dominate here. Then again I forgot about the stupid fucking liberals who shoved this nigger loving shit down the throats of these people when they were kids. And the dating niggers thing is horrible... What's so attractive about fucking apes who can't speak over 100 words in the english dictionary? They don't even have real hair, it's just a bunch of fuzz. And the thoughts of holding hands with them is gross... I bet they feel all hard, dirty, and leathery unlike a humans hand which feels soft and smooth. Or should feel that way...

This place is out here more in the country. Why the fuck do wiggers and coalburners love the country so much yet they take nigger influence? Shouldn't they be living in nigtroit or other nigger fuxated places? Why the fuck are niggers moving here? And check this out... I ain't got no friends at the university because I ain't being friends with liberals and niggers... I got one good friend who is a metal-head and doesn't like niggers that much but that's it. I liked my old university better to tell the truth... It was mostly niggers but I had good nigger hating friends there. Even the most least expected were nigger haters. There were very few coalburners there and the niggers were under control alot of the time.

Niggers just have to ruin everything don't they...? My hatred for them grows everyday. I hate to even get up out of my bed to go to that school. I hate thinking about it. I feel like an outcast over there. Why do niggers get all of this attention and good treatment? I wish it were the 1920's again...

F-
Lrn2 English language.
See me after class.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Where the hell did THAT come from?   :lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Thurnez Isa

What I read

"FUCKING NIGGERS, AND WIGGERS, AND WHITE CHICKS, AND LIBERALS... THEY ALL SUCK... FUCK EM ALL

why do I have only friend?
:x"
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on April 29, 2011, 10:40:17 PM
What I read

"FUCKING NIGGERS, AND WIGGERS, AND WHITE CHICKS, AND LIBERALS... THEY ALL SUCK... FUCK EM ALL

why do I have only friend?
:x"

I LOOK JUST LIKE AXL ROSE AND I CAN'T GET LAID!  HOW CAN THIS BE?

:lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?183326-Can-t-go-one-day-in-my-university-without-seeing-some-nigger-lovers%E2%80%A6

This whole site is a powder keg of butthurt waiting to blow.
Most of it consists of virgin basement dwellers talking about how blacks are stealing all the good white women from them.
Its also a den of LOLbretarianism and generally ranting about how LIBRULZ!!1 are ruining this country with multiculturalism.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on April 29, 2011, 10:45:06 PM
http://www.chimpout.com/forum/showthread.php?183326-Can-t-go-one-day-in-my-university-without-seeing-some-nigger-lovers%E2%80%A6

This whole site is a powder keg of butthurt waiting to blow.
Most of it consists of virgin basement dwellers talking about how blacks are stealing all the good white women from them.
Its also a den of LOLbretarianism and generally ranting about how LIBRULZ!!1 are ruining this country with multiculturalism.

Oh, yeah, that place.  It was big with the stormfront crowd at FC, and poptard tried to popularize it here at some point.

Suu

Good thing he didn't go to A&M. Fuck.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BadBeast

"Hi guest, if you register you will be able to see and participate in much, much more coontent. So, why not register today?"

Because I've only just had a shower, and I don't want to stink up my shit  blatting your lameass faux-racis nose all across your face. (But I might tomorrow)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4