If Obama can start his 2012 campaign this soon, I can post a poll this soon.

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, May 01, 2011, 07:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which will it be?

Meteor Suckerpunch
0 (0%)
Volcanic Diarreah
3 (9.7%)
Zombie Apocalypse
0 (0%)
Spontaneous Global Syphillis
6 (19.4%)
Aliens/UFOs/Mummies etc
5 (16.1%)
Nuclear War
2 (6.5%)
M Night Shyamalan movie goes viral and kills everyone with boredom
9 (29%)
Other (specify)
6 (19.4%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 01, 2011, 06:33:26 PM
Other:  The Nessies are going to rise up and destroy us ahead of schedule.

This! I hope you bastards are stocking up on battle juice.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Thurnez Isa

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 01, 2011, 07:24:33 AM
I picked Shamalamadingdong.  Because he wil.

Yes, the question is... what will he rip off next to make it?

"6th sense" is actually an old "are you afraid of the dark" episode called "The Tale of the Dream Girl" (explains why that movie dragged doesn't it)
"The Village" is the short story "Running out of Time."
"Signs" is an unpublished script called "Barrens: The Jersey Devil" mixed with some very poorly interpreted ideas from the 1980 film "Stalker"

As far as I know the rest was cummed out of his ass, except The Last Airbender

Ya I'm not a fan.
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Triple Zero

Quote from: Unqualified on May 01, 2011, 05:14:23 PM
I'm voting for a war. Voting for a nuclear war. At the GAY BAR GAY BAR GAY BAR.

OFUK

BRB GOING TO THE STORE, TO GET MORE FIRE
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Kurt Christ

Scenario 1: A smug young sorceror trying to prove himself attempts to open a portal to hell. He fails, instead opening a portal to Australia, allowing it to spread to the rest of the world.
Scenario 2: The Democrats win another term in office and finally successfully enact the "Homosexual Agenda" and eradicate heterosexuality worldwide, causing the species to die out within a generation except a hardcore group of True Believers who hid in a compound away from all of the Anal? to wait for Jeebus.
Scenario 3: George R. R. Marin finishes book 6 of A Song of Ice and Fire on time, violating a core principle of the universe and thus undoing all of existence.
Scenario 4: Cats
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Jasper

You're ALL wrong.

The Yellowstone Supervolcano will go off, then we'll launch our nukes thinking Russia dropped the bomb, then we'll get the craziest weather imaginable, then the ice caps will melt, then it'll be waterworld and people will crash jet skis into us, then aliens will come and stick things so far up our asses we'll gag, then meteors the size of God will rain down until there's no atmosphere left, and nothing ever lives here again.

President Television

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 01, 2011, 08:37:07 PM
You're ALL wrong.

The Yellowstone Supervolcano will go off, then we'll launch our nukes thinking Russia dropped the bomb, then we'll get the craziest weather imaginable, then the ice caps will melt, then it'll be waterworld and people will crash jet skis into us, then aliens will come and stick things so far up our asses we'll gag, then meteors the size of God will rain down until there's no atmosphere left, and nothing ever lives here again.

YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR
AT THE GAY BAR
YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR
AT THE GAY BAR
YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR
AT THE GAY BAR
YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR
AT THE GAY BAR
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Dysnomia

Other:  Sarah Palin becomes elected to office in 2012.  The rest is self-explanatory.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Luna

Quote from: Dysnomia on May 01, 2011, 09:50:05 PM
Other:  Sarah Palin becomes elected to office in 2012.  The rest is self-explanatory.

Please to kill me now, thank you.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

President Television

Other: Giant robots in space impale themselves and orgasm. A giant naked girl rises off the surface of the planet and sprouts wings. A vagina with an eye in it appears on her forehead and is promptly stabbed by some sort of cross-shaped object. Everyone turns into Tang. This is all set to upbeat pop music about killing yourself and is probably symbolic or something.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Jasper

Quote from: Unqualified on May 01, 2011, 08:44:35 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on May 01, 2011, 08:37:07 PM
You're ALL wrong.

YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR
AT THE GAY BAR
YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR
AT THE GAY BAR
YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR
AT THE GAY BAR
YOU'RE A SUPERSTAR
AT THE GAY BAR

What is the meaning of this?  Am I being called out or hit on?  :?

Telarus

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on May 01, 2011, 07:43:12 PM
Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 01, 2011, 07:24:33 AM
I picked Shamalamadingdong.  Because he wil.

Yes, the question is... what will he rip off next to make it?

"6th sense" is actually an old "are you afraid of the dark" episode called "The Tale of the Dream Girl" (explains why that movie dragged doesn't it)
"The Village" is the short story "Running out of Time."
"Signs" is an unpublished script called "Barrens: The Jersey Devil" mixed with some very poorly interpreted ideas from the 1980 film "Stalker"

As far as I know the rest was cummed out of his ass, except The Last Airbender

Ya I'm not a fan.

OMFGoddess, I am so pissed at that fuckwit. Totally ruined Avatar as a big-screen property. He completely missed the entire point of the series. Let me sum up *SPOILERS*.

In the Avatar: The Last Airbender series, the Avatar is a 10 year old kid constantly sold the narrative that he must "defeat the Fire-Lord in order to save the world". After finishing the series, I had to applaud Nickelodeon for attempting something this risky. It's a martial-arts and magic themed action show aimed at kids, with the heroes facing an apocalyptic end unless they take drastic action. But the Avatar is from the Air Nomads, who hold life sacred similar to Buddhism and Jainism, and he's tortured by the idea of having to kill some-one. Let that sink in a moment.

Three seasons of the anime, and NOT A SINGLE PERSON dies on screen. Or is mortally wounded on screen. I don't even think I saw some-one _bleed_ on screen. It did not take away from any of the tension or the martial arts action. Let that sink in a moment.

Now, at the end of the shitty movie, the farce of a director decides to have a bunch of water benders drown some-one on screen in a huge globe of water suspended in the air. My 11 yr old decided that was just a bit too gruesome and creepy, and thoroughly disliked the movie. The movie flopped because Shyamalan failed to grasp the basis of the entire series. Considering that, I'd put "The Last Airbender" firmly into the plagiarized camp as well.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: Telarus on May 02, 2011, 01:04:04 AM

In the Avatar: The Last Airbender series, the Avatar is a 10 year old kid constantly sold the narrative that he must "defeat the Fire-Lord in order to save the world". After finishing the series, I had to applaud Nickelodeon for attempting something this risky. It's a martial-arts and magic themed action show aimed at kids, with the heroes facing an apocalyptic end unless they take drastic action. But the Avatar is from the Air Nomads, who hold life sacred similar to Buddhism and Jainism, and he's tortured by the idea of having to kill some-one. Let that sink in a moment.

Three seasons of the anime, and NOT A SINGLE PERSON dies on screen. Or is mortally wounded on screen. I don't even think I saw some-one _bleed_ on screen. It did not take away from any of the tension or the martial arts action. Let that sink in a moment.

Now, at the end of the shitty movie, the farce of a director decides to have a bunch of water benders drown some-one on screen in a huge globe of water suspended in the air. My 11 yr old decided that was just a bit too gruesome and creepy, and thoroughly disliked the movie. The movie flopped because Shyamalan failed to grasp the basis of the entire series. Considering that, I'd put "The Last Airbender" firmly into the plagiarized camp as well.

It would have been a hard movie even with the best of directors.  You're right, it took up 3+ seasons, all with richly fleshed out characters, a compelling overarc plus numerous side plots, and bunches of other things.  So yes, it did suck, but it shouldn't have been made as a single movie, either.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 02, 2011, 04:55:17 AM
Quote from: Telarus on May 02, 2011, 01:04:04 AM

It would have been a hard movie even with the best of directors.  You're right, it took up 3+ seasons, all with richly fleshed out characters, a compelling overarc plus numerous side plots, and bunches of other things.  So yes, it did suck, but it shouldn't have been made as a single movie, either.
he was supposed to do sequels but the first one sucked so much he probably wont get a studio to take them  :lol:

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Dysnomia on May 01, 2011, 09:50:05 PM

On the radio they said Jeb Bush was working on a campaign for 2012.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.