News:

PD.com: "I'M MADDER THAN FISH GREASE!"

Main Menu

BREAKING: FUTURE OF AMERICA REVEALED

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, May 01, 2011, 09:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

This is a new discovery. IT'S NEW. Don't look it up, you won't find anything. Brand new.

So, I was thinking about how I miss Bush. FUCK YOU. I miss Bush. His presidency was a simpler, more innocent time. A time when we few reasonable people had to bear the burden of an overzealous, retarded president, but we always carried a faint hope that we might turn it around. That maybe we could, if we just elected the right person, just undo all the bullshit and roll the years back to, say, the 1930s and FDR, when America was a Utopia, and nobody starved or died of any kind of diseases.

Then we elected the right person, and it turns out the momentum is too much for a single idealist (or 200 million of them) to even slow down, much less stop or turn back. Now we know Bush wasn't just a crazy drunk guy at console, dumping shitty beer into the controls and making things go haywire. He was just a monkey in a cage, dancing and shitting all over us just for our own distraction. And now that cage has a different monkey in it. And this one is considerably less prone to wanking and unintentional self-debasement, but he is just as powerless, just as much of a sideshow. They both serve the same purpose, and despite their personality differences, they  might as well be the same person.

So, with this in mind, I began to do some research onto just what, exactly, America is. Why is it that despite the apparently grandiose plans of those who lead us, our imperial slide toward self-destruction only accelerates? Why, whether we follow a "Conservative" or a "Not Quite as Conservative," do we always take the same road? There must be an answer - some powerful force that drives our history, more powerful than political parties or PACs or Supreme Court Decisions; something that transcends Human Nature itself. Something that can take the office of President and, no matter who occupies it, bend it and shape it to its devious plan all the same.

Bush and Obama: ostensibly, two entirely different people. Or are they?

BUSH

OBAMA

:tinfoilhat:
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Adios

There is no future for America.

A few companies who survive the coming corporate war will form a giant conglomerate. This group will immediately demand the resignation of all government officials under the threat of production stoppages within the US.

Once the government has resigned they will negotiate the national debt away in expansive free trade agreements that will allow them greater access to countries such as China.

All citizens of the former US will be bar coded, implanted and uniformed. Every citizen will be given a job and will rely on the state for any compensation. If you are mentally or physically unable to be productive you will be shipped off to a remote location to fend for yourself.

Crime will be handled Judge Dred style, this will include any who fail to show for the annual corporate games. There will be no appeals.

Television will become a series of commercials explaining new products you will need only interrupted by reports of corporate annual earnings.

Welcome to the future.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Adios

Elder Iptuous

charley, you ever read 'Jenifer Government'?  you'd get a kick out of it, and it's a quick read....

also, wife and i popped 'Mega Shark vs. Giant Crocodile' on netflix for a little bit last night, and the main protagonist is Urkel....  we loled.

Adios

Quote from: Iptuous on May 01, 2011, 07:02:04 PM
charley, you ever read 'Jenifer Government'?  you'd get a kick out of it, and it's a quick read....

also, wife and i popped 'Mega Shark vs. Giant Crocodile' on netflix for a little bit last night, and the main protagonist is Urkel....  we loled.
I haven't, but I will look for it. The Mega Shark movies always make me lol.