News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

OSAMA BIN LADEN CONFIRMED DEAD.

Started by Suu, May 02, 2011, 03:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

TURN ON CNN RIGHT NOW, MOTHERFUCKERS.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Suu

YES IT'S REAL.

I SHOULD BE IN BED RIGHT NOW.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

If CNN's stream is still down, MSNBC is live. Obama has not spoken yet.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu the Infallible on May 02, 2011, 04:08:42 AM

Yep.  They DNA tested his incinerated, blowed-up arse.  It's him.  :banana:

I don't care if the USA lies about everything, I'm still glad the bastard's dead.

(Cain, I know this doesn't make much actual difference.  I'm still in a better mood.)

Phox

Wow. That's fucking... I don't know how I should feel about this.

ETA: I don't know how I DO feel...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Weird. My son just texted me about this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 02, 2011, 04:12:30 AM
Quote from: Suu the Infallible on May 02, 2011, 04:08:42 AM

Yep.  They DNA tested his incinerated, blowed-up arse.  It's him.  :banana:

I don't care if the USA lies about everything, I'm still glad the bastard's dead.

(Cain, I know this doesn't make much actual difference.  I'm still in a better mood.)

I DON'T GIVE FUCKING TWO SHITS ABOUT WHO KILLED HIM OR AMERICA FUCK YEAH BULLSHIT. MY FUCKING FAMILY MEMBERS ARE FUCKING JUSTIFIED.

DRAW AND QUARTER THAT TERRORIST MOTHERFUCKER ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST AND PUT HIS HEAD ON A GODDAMN PIKE RIGHT AT GROUND ZERO.

Cuddlefish

woulda been better to get him alive
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cuddlefish on May 02, 2011, 04:17:54 AM
woulda been better to get him alive

Nope.  Better blown to tiny bits.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Seriously, I think dead is better for all concerned. There would have been a monkey show followed by an execution. This way we can dispense with the monkey show.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Elder Iptuous

Hooray!
Now we can bring all our troops home!
Victory!