News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

RICHTER SAUCE!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 04, 2011, 01:06:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

:lulz:javascript:void(0);

Ofuck, the pain..Got hit in the ribs and you fuckers are making me laugh :lulz:

:mittens:

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Richter

Quote from: leln on May 04, 2011, 01:27:16 AM
Oh my dearie me TGRR, you go too far. You of all people should know that any sauce that is as part of the realm of Richter cannot be appeased. Pray for salvation, Reverend that thou art. For the RICHTure will come, and it will not be kind to any that mocked or attempted to marginalize it. That's the point, after all-call it the last being put first if you will, but their memory never fades. My sinuses have bled for months, and I'm fucking family. WHAT WILL IT DO TO YOU? I CAN ONLY WEEP.

:mittens:
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Eater of Clowns

Flavor!?  Fuck's sake you're supposed to eat that stuff?

I've been using it to heal gangrenous wounds and strip the paint off of furniture I'm refurbishing.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 04, 2011, 03:38:29 AM
Flavor!?  Fuck's sake you're supposed to eat that stuff?

I've been using it to heal gangrenous wounds and strip the paint off of furniture I'm refurbishing.

We use it to kill wood scorpions and brown ticks.

And it makes a great BBQ sauce!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jasper

This made me smile even though I'm in an incredibly crappy mood!   Thanks Richter Sauce!

Richter Sauce:  It's what ghost chilis dare each other to drink.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 04, 2011, 04:02:26 AM
Quote from: Nigel on May 04, 2011, 02:26:32 AM
"Now in spermicide flavor" !! :vom: :lulz:

That was 169% Freeky.

That was totally me. 169%.   :lulz:

TEAMWORK FOR GREAT JUSTICE! :awesome:

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Luna

I just got a vision of a whole like of PD foods.  (A horrible, horrible vision...)

Richter Sauce...

LMNO Teas...

Freeky Flakes...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Quote from: Luna on May 04, 2011, 02:56:13 PM
I just got a vision of a whole like of PD foods.  (A horrible, horrible vision...)

Richter Sauce...

LMNO Peas...

Freeky Flakes...

Don't waste a good questionable joke.

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 04, 2011, 02:57:47 PM
Quote from: Luna on May 04, 2011, 02:56:13 PM
I just got a vision of a whole like of PD foods.  (A horrible, horrible vision...)

Richter Sauce...

LMNO Peas...

Freeky Flakes...

Don't waste a good questionable joke.

Only so much humor in peas.  You drink enough tea, however, you get all the P you could want...

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Don Coyote

HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS????

Luna

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 24, 2011, 05:37:32 AM
HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS????

You gotta pay attention...

Yo, Richter, we're gonna need another couple bottles of the stuff for this weekend...