News:

PD.com: our ability to recall your stupidity makes elephants look like Alzheimer's patients.

Main Menu

Oh, what the hell...

Started by Luna, May 05, 2011, 07:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 05, 2011, 07:33:29 PM
Can't see at work.

A cat-ear headband... That apparently responds to brainwaves, and the ears move.  They perk up when you're "excited," and droop when you relax.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on May 05, 2011, 07:34:59 PM
Can't see at work.

A cat-ear headband... That apparently responds to brainwaves, and the ears move.  They perk up when you're "excited," and droop when you relax.

AW FUCK.

There is a reason I don't work at the patent office.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 05, 2011, 07:35:46 PM
Quote from: Luna on May 05, 2011, 07:34:59 PM
Can't see at work.

AW FUCK.

There is a reason I don't work at the patent office.

No shit.  These guys are gonna make a goddamn fortune off the furries.  Do wolf ears, bears... 

Jasper

God fucking dammit.  Now people who need brain computer interfaces in order to properly express themselves will have an easier time breeding.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 05, 2011, 07:45:11 PM
God fucking dammit.  Now people who need brain computer interfaces in order to properly express themselves will have an easier time breeding.

Do furries breed?  I find that rather hard to believe.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 05, 2011, 07:49:59 PM

I could get into the fact that their... costumes... have... erm... cutouts...

But I just ate.

Jasper

Then for once, I am more pessimistic than you.  

Woo.  :x

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on May 05, 2011, 07:51:05 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 05, 2011, 07:49:59 PM

I could get into the fact that their... costumes... have... erm... cutouts...

But I just ate.

I'd chalk that up to high hopes and desperation.

I mean, have you SEEN these people?  They couldn't get laid in a morgue.

Jasper

I have abandoned any hope for any creature no matter how pitiful to fail to reproduce.

In the face of 4 billion years of evolution, even furries can find a way. 

Even DIAPER furries.

What's that Melville quote I'm so fond of?

"...take mankind in mass, and for the most part, they seem a mob of unnecessary duplicates, both contemporary and hereditary."

Babies.  Infinite babies.  The tiny spirals in us demand it, and they will have their way.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

OH GOD NO

Every teenage girl in Juliet's school is going to want a pair.  :x
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jasper

So many cool things could be done with this technology, but no, we get CAT EARS. 

Fuck you, consumerism.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 05, 2011, 08:05:04 PM
So many cool things could be done with this technology, but no, we get CAT EARS. 

Fuck you, consumerism.

SO, HOW'S THAT FUTURE WORKING OUT FOR YOU?   :lulz:

Freeky