News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Sometimes, you really ARE at the center of a vast Kafka-esque conspiracy.

Started by East Coast Hustle, May 06, 2011, 06:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 06, 2011, 08:42:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2011, 08:38:30 PM
Hey, guys.

Remember Jackelope?

I don't.  Refresher course?

Guy came on, claiming to be a high school kid, started talking shit about BIP, etc, saying we were "all talk, no action".

Tracked his IP, he was posting from an AFB in California, one tied into the USAF intel group.  Cain might remember more details.

When he realized that we just bullshit here, and wouldn't violate the KYFS rule, he left...Though his IP has been back at least twice.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2011, 08:43:42 PM
Jack was posting from what appeared to be an Air Force Base.

I always figure, if the spooks are watching the Quakers and the Rotary Club (and they are), chances are they're watching damn near everyone else.

This.  If I were in intel, I would be watching us.  Not because we DO anything, but because we have disgusting minds, and we think of things other people might miss.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2011, 08:45:29 PM
Quote from: Cain on May 06, 2011, 08:43:42 PM
Jack was posting from what appeared to be an Air Force Base.

I always figure, if the spooks are watching the Quakers and the Rotary Club (and they are), chances are they're watching damn near everyone else.

This.  If I were in intel, I would be watching us.  Not because we DO anything, but because we have disgusting minds, and we think of things other people might miss.

That, and, well, if I could get PAID to sit around and write this shit down, hand it to my boss, and try to keep a straight face, I'd do it.   :lol:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

LMNO

Status report: February, 2011.

They're trolling each other again.  Again.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

BabylonHoruv

Not just the SPD, but the FBI as well.  I think it's clear where the budget needs to be cut.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Jasper

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 06, 2011, 08:51:59 PM

:lulz: :lulz:  I'd want to see the intel on us.  That'd be so much LAIL!  

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 06, 2011, 09:08:47 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 06, 2011, 08:51:59 PM

:lulz: :lulz:  I'd want to see the intel on us.  That'd be so much LAIL!  

"Subject TGRR does not appear to be a threat to national security, but he is an incredible prick.  Disappear him, because he called me a dumbass."

Remington

Is it plugged in?

Adios

If I were intel I would watch this place just for the fucking lulz. You guys constantly crack me up.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!