News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Sometimes, you really ARE at the center of a vast Kafka-esque conspiracy.

Started by East Coast Hustle, May 06, 2011, 06:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wizard

That's fucking wrong. Thing's are pretty bad when the cops are setting up crimes so they can bust them.

How's the War on Terror, fellas?
Insanity we trust.

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 06, 2011, 11:02:19 PM
Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 06, 2011, 09:08:47 PM
Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 06, 2011, 08:51:59 PM
Status report: February, 2011.

They're trolling each other again.  Again.

:lulz: :lulz:  I'd want to see the intel on us.  That'd be so much LAIL!  

"Subject TGRR does not appear to be a threat to national security, but he is an incredible prick.  Disappear him, because he called me a dumbass."

:lulz: :lulz:

Don Coyote

So....I should or shouldn't try to get into Army Intel considering my bad habit of logging into PD from government computers?

Freeky

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 07, 2011, 06:48:00 AM
So....I should or shouldn't try to get into Army Intel considering my bad habit of logging into PD from government computers?

YOU TOTALLY SHOULD.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 06, 2011, 08:51:59 PM
Status report: February, 2011.

They're trolling each other again.  Again.

I love the air of quiet desperation this manages to convey.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dr. James Semaj on May 07, 2011, 05:34:11 AM
That's fucking wrong. Thing's are pretty bad when the cops are setting up crimes so they can bust them.

How's the War on Terror, fellas?
They were doing it with drugs way before that. Ever since entrapment was legalized back in the Gipper years, at least.
"Hey, can you get me some powder?"
"I don't fool with it, I wouldn't know."
*flashes fat bankroll* "C'mon, you're local, you've gotta know somebody..."...till the target says ALRIGHT ALREADY STFU.

This is the same thing. This should've told Brady to run like a scalded cat:
QuoteBryan kept pushing Brady toward more radical "real militant action," asked Brady to teach him how to make Molotov cocktails, and hinted that he wanted to "make explosives" and do some "property damage" at Weyerhaeuser or at CEOs' houses, Brady remembers.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Wait until they catch up and realize you predicted the Canadian election, Roger. The Feds will be knocking down your door to interrogate you on where you got your info.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.