News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

So it's mothers day

Started by Thurnez Isa, May 08, 2011, 06:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

who wants to call my mom for me?
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Suu

I sent my mom a rose bush and Skyped her this morning.

My job is done.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

I need to call Mom more often.  Getting two months' worth of bad family news in one bite sucks.

Kid of friends of my parents that I grew up with died, no idea what happened...

And my grandmother's mind is fading, to the point that when I can visit in August, she is likely to not know me at all, if she is even aware if I am there.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Eater of Clowns

Teamed up with my sister cook a brunch for our mother and her mother-in-law.

Hash browns, eggs florentine, coffee cake, fruit salad, and ham with coffee and mimosas.

One of the better meals I've ever contributed to, a FUCKTON of work, but a great success.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

my mom made me go on a 14 mile hike with her WHY CANT I HAVE A NORMAL MOTHER WHO WANTS TO GO TO BRUNCH AND STUFF.

Jasper

We made croissant sandwiches with poached eggs and a BACON LATTICE.  It was amazing.

Now I'm making scratch pizza for dinner.  

Haven't gotten to gifts, if I ever will.  I haven't had any time to, and I don't exactly have much money.

Thurnez Isa

Well I guess it's time to bite the bullet and call. Haven't spoken to her since Christmas and then last Christmas before that, and she lives only 10 minutes away from here
:lulz:
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Pope Pixie Pickle

MOTHERS DAY WAS WEEKS AGO!

Suu

NOT IN THE CANADIAN STATES OF MEXICO!

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Commander

I have 3 mothers and my grandmother to send cards to and call.  Which is still less than the 3 dads, 1 father-in-law and 1 grandfather I deal with for Fathers day.

Divorce sucks.

On the upside...I usually score pretty well on my Birthday. :)
The Commander
DIA
Discordian Intelligence Agency

Freeky

I sent my mom a FB message.  FEEL THE LOVE`

*GrumpButt*

I had to call and borrow money for food. Happy mother's day, I'm broke, send me cash.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Freeky

It's a wonderful old world, innit. :horrormirth:

Suu

I exhausted my credit in the First Bank of Parent last year. I'm waiting on my paperwork for summer food stamps since I no longer have financial aid to survive on until September and I still kinda wanna sorta have a life. You pay taxes, you're entitled.