Started by Thurnez Isa, May 13, 2011, 08:52:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Wyldkat on May 15, 2011, 07:01:50 AM
Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 15, 2011, 06:49:19 AM
Quote from: Wyldkat on May 15, 2011, 06:04:12 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 15, 2011, 05:43:04 AM

Holy.  Fuck.

"Hey, kid, YOU give up YOUR position, so your RAPIST isn't made to feel uncomfortable.  And because, well, it's the rules.

Oh come on!  Could you at least read what I wrote?

I said she could have talked to the coach before hand and say, sat out of the cheer for him or done the motions just not said the cheer, something where she didn't have to cheer for him, but could have avoided all the trauma that resulted from doing so without clearing it with the coach first.

I've been raped.  I would never suggest that she give up her position on his account.

"HERE'S WHAT YOU AN DO, JUST DO THE MOTIONS AND LET HIM AND EVERYBODY ELSE THINK YOU'RE CHEERING FOR HIM, WITH THE NOISE LEVEL NOBODY'LL KNOW YOU'RE NOT REALLY CHEERING, HELL, YOU CAN EVEN LIP-SYNC LIKE ASHLEE SIMPSON, ISN'T THAT COOL? ALL BETTER NOW?"

No, not better than never having to deal with the issue in the first place, but if it were me and I really wanted to keep cheerleading I'd think it would be a better option than not cheerleading and owing $45,000. 

BITCH SHOULDA KNOWN SHE'D OWE $45,000!
                     \
:supertard:

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Precious Moments Zalgo

Quote from: ☄ · · · N E T · · · ☄ on May 15, 2011, 10:00:16 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on May 15, 2011, 12:12:45 PM
Quote from: Pastor Miskatonic Zappathruster on May 15, 2011, 03:29:20 AM
Those words don't rhyme when I say them, but I know many people for whom they do.  Tire and tar are homonyms for them.  I kind of snickered last summer when my uncle said he was retired -- "I'm retard now."

PMZ,
has to laugh about something, because this story makes me sick.

Regional dialects sicken you? :?

I'm pretty sure the "southern" dialects make PMZ laugh, but the treatment of this girl disgusts him.
Yeah, that.
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.