News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

Yo can you help me out here (not a serious matter)

Started by Thurnez Isa, May 15, 2011, 07:49:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

Are you a doctor? Because there's a large swelling in my pants I'd like you to check out.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Jenne on May 15, 2011, 07:30:54 PM
My name is "Doug."   That's God spelled backwards with a bit of "you" wrapped up in it.

Hi, I'm an astronaut.  My next mission is to explore a bit of Uranus.

My love for you is like diarrhea.  I can't hold it in.

:mittens:

Going to have to use that one <3

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Jenne

Don't worry about the missing teeth.  It means there's more room for your tongue.

So you wanna get laid?  Then crawl up a chicken's butt and wait.  (this is more of a response, but I think it's pretty awesome)

Got two nipples for a dime?

I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle.

Excuse me, but would you like to hold the priesthood?

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rumckle

Are you from Tennessee? Because you look like my cousin.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

*GrumpButt*

I want to excite you.

I was like LOLZ all over the place.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"Do you have a little Puerto Rican in you? Want some?"
"Your Daddy must be a thief, because he stole the stars from the heaven and put them in your eyes"
"Hey, miss, you just broke something... my heart"
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Suu

Quote from: Nigel on May 16, 2011, 02:20:58 AM
"Do you have a little Puerto Rican in you? Want some?"

:horrormirth:

-Suu
You all know why.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Succulent Plant