News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Shit over at MW....

Started by *GrumpButt*, May 09, 2011, 12:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Also, if karma burns the money, which would have the positive effect of making everyone else richer (thus undoing the negative effect of stealing in the first place) you will actually have to steal smaller amounts of money each time, as they will continue to go up in value.

This can logically proceed to the point where there is only a single cent left in the world, which can then be stolen and sat on, making the teleporter the richest person in existence.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on May 12, 2011, 08:09:12 PM
Also, if karma burns the money, which would have the positive effect of making everyone else richer (thus undoing the negative effect of stealing in the first place) you will actually have to steal smaller amounts of money each time, as they will continue to go up in value.

This can logically proceed to the point where there is only a single cent left in the world, which can then be stolen and sat on, making the teleporter the richest person in existence.

While simultaneously making the only available currency an ass-penny.

Dysfunctional Cunt

In other news, I am apparantly indecent and morally corrupt according to Phoenix Blue.....  :lulz:

Just because I may have suggested he sold his soul for one thing or another in the past...  :oops:

AND I've been warned by TwinkleCunt.....

hxxp://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?250539-Obama-not-wanting-to-release-pics-of-bin-Laden-to-avoid-angering-terrorists

Fun on a slow Friday....

Anna Mae Bollocks

Face it: Anything you say over there is going to piss them off.

"I DON'T KNOA WUT THAT IS BUT I TINK IT BADWRONG!!! NOBODY FOOL ME I SMART! I DO ADMIN MODE HYUK HYUK!"
      /
:joshua:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

Quote from: Khara on May 13, 2011, 08:55:03 PM
In other news, I am apparantly indecent and morally corrupt according to Phoenix Blue.....  :lulz:

Just because I may have suggested he sold his soul for one thing or another in the past...  :oops:

AND I've been warned by TwinkleCunt.....

hxxp://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?250539-Obama-not-wanting-to-release-pics-of-bin-Laden-to-avoid-angering-terrorists

Fun on a slow Friday....

Waitafuckin'minute...

Twinkle's post was edited by Phoenix Blue?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

TWO Warnings now!!!!

I got warned for commenting that if I had said the same to PB I would have been warned....  :lulz:

:lulz:

TWINKLE IS A SOUL SELLING POS CUNT!!!

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on May 13, 2011, 09:02:01 PM

Waitafuckin'minute...

Oh no, just Twinkle taking up for her fellow fuckshithead admin scumbuddy PB>

Luna

Quote from: Khara on May 13, 2011, 09:07:29 PM

Waitafuckin'minute...

Am I reading it wrong?

QuoteYour response was fine up until the bolded part. It is disrespectful, unnecessary, and a personal attack.

Last edited by Phoenix Blue; May 13th, 2011 at 02:54 PM.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on May 13, 2011, 09:13:08 PM

Waitafuckin'minute...

Am I reading it wrong?

QuoteYour response was fine up until the bolded part. It is disrespectful, unnecessary, and a personal attack.

Now see I didn't see that.  How entertaining for me.....   :lulz:

Luna

Quote from: Khara on May 13, 2011, 09:19:33 PM

Waitafuckin'minute...

Am I reading it wrong?

Have at.   :wink:

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Luna on May 13, 2011, 09:21:20 PM
Quote from: Khara on May 13, 2011, 09:19:33 PM

Waitafuckin'minute...

Am I reading it wrong?

Have at.   :wink:

Oh no, I don't want to be banned just yet, I've had this persona over there since 2002.  I've kept it a clean one, 2 warnings, then I shut up till they fall off.  I have a month.   :lulz:

Anna Mae Bollocks

Awww, the ban jacket is awesome & would look HAWT on you!
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

*GrumpButt*

nnn://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?238153-How-do-I-break-the-connection
However, over the past few years I have started to be hypersensitive to even characters in books. This is really problematic for me. I like reading a lot. I've had to stop reading books for days because the emotional overload is overwhelming. I read to get away from stress in reality but I'm finding myself at times more stressed reading books.

Is there a way to make this go away or tone it down so I can go back to enjoying one of my favorite past times?

:lulz: :horrormirth:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Cain

Yeah.  Stop being such a sap.  That's the solution.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 14, 2011, 12:31:32 AM
nnn://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?238153-How-do-I-break-the-connection
However, over the past few years I have started to be hypersensitive to even characters in books. This is really problematic for me. I like reading a lot. I've had to stop reading books for days because the emotional overload is overwhelming. I read to get away from stress in reality but I'm finding myself at times more stressed reading books.

Is there a way to make this go away or tone it down so I can go back to enjoying one of my favorite past times?

:lulz: :horrormirth:

OMG

THERAPY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."