News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Hey Charley....

Started by Elder Iptuous, May 09, 2011, 04:11:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elder Iptuous

You had that thread about crazy impractical vehicular awesomeness that MUST HAVE!

I can't find it...  (i can't get search on PD to bend to my will evar...)

but i saw this and i wanted to add it to the thread:
WATER PROPELLED JETPACK!
Be the King of the Lake!

Adios

Dear god, I could genuinely hurt myself with one of those. WANT!!!!!

Eater of Clowns

This looks awfully familiar...

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Jasper

I know for a fact that if I strapped myself into one of those, I'd accidentally shoot myself into the boat headfirst in five seconds.

Elder Iptuous

i would guess you put a gyro in it to ensure that it would not jet sideways at any point?  surely, it wouldn't just rely on the weight of the water hose to keep it upright? 
what were those backyard water toys called?  Wacky Water Worm or something.  little plastic cap on the end of a hose that would fly around spraying water in much the same way as this gentleman pictured above?  it would randomly fly sideways and bean the crap out of your still-soft-in-the-crown skull every so often...

Luna

Oh, wow...

8 minutes, at up to 190 miles per hour.  Mind, he had to launch from a helicopter, and use a parachute to land...  But this is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKravTDuq2M&feature=related
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Elder Iptuous

Hay Charley!
remember this one? (i think it was in the other thread...)

Well,
Guess who wants to use it?!

:fap:

Don Coyote

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Pretty sure that's the Decepticon's logo.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.