News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

9/11 a Fraud?

Started by Adios, May 10, 2011, 05:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 10, 2011, 07:41:32 PM
That's a computer animation that someone made up.  There was no released footage of the incident.
Figures.
When we're all dead they'll release some FOIA crap with black marker all over it. Kind of like the Kennedy stuff that's suposed to come out, that's not going to tell us anything.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Laughin Jude

One of my favorite conspiracies theory about 9/11 is that some double-agent in the military turned our own missile defense systems against us and used them to launch a strike on the Pentagon, meaning a plane never crashed in DC, and that's why all the videos of the attack on the Pentagon were confiscated and are yet to see the light of day.

Not saying I buy into it any more than I'd necessarily discount it, but it's a fun idea to play with.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Slyph

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on May 10, 2011, 07:40:35 PM
You know, it is amazing how many ex-military intelligence and spook people end up parroting lunatic conspiracy theories.  David Shayler comes to mind.

Its almost as if they're acting on orders to propagate them...

Hm.

The alternative would be that they propagate them because they really know something, but each and every one of them turned koo-koo in the head so unfortunately they are unable to make any convincing arguments about it.

Your theory sounds more likely indeed. Since the ones not part of it would keep quiet cause they have nothing to say. While in the alternative, there should be at least a few that really know something but didn't go looney, where are they?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Luna

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 11, 2011, 12:08:16 PM
While in the alternative, there should be at least a few that really know something but didn't go looney, where are they?

I'd guess, lost in the shuffle, which, if I were inclined to conspiracy theory, I'd say might be part of the plan...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

trippinprincezz13

Quote from: Laughin Jude on May 10, 2011, 10:28:04 PM
One of my favorite conspiracies theory about 9/11 is that some double-agent in the military turned our own missile defense systems against us and used them to launch a strike on the Pentagon, meaning a plane never crashed in DC, and that's why all the videos of the attack on the Pentagon were confiscated and are yet to see the light of day.

Not saying I buy into it any more than I'd necessarily discount it, but it's a fun idea to play with.

What I don't get about theories like these...I mean there were actual real people on these planes. What do the conspiracy theorists think happened to them if there was "no plane crash"? Are all on vacation on Mars having a good old laugh. How do they explain that away
There's no sun shine coming through her ass, if you are sure of your penis.

Paranoia is a disease unto itself, and may I add, the person standing next to you, may not be who they appear to be, so take precaution.

If there is no order in your sexual life it may be difficult to stay with a whole skin.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 10, 2011, 05:52:54 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on May 10, 2011, 05:50:18 PM
I understand he's a crackpot, but this idea didn't come from him.  I recall it was that one 9/11 conspiracy video that got a lot of circulation.  Was it Zeitgeist?  I forget.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that this particular clip tries to add legitimacy to the conspiracy theory by having Stubblebine on it, but fails to mention that he retired almost 30 years ago, and before that, tried to walk through walls.

God dammit psychic warfare is important!

THE RUSSIANS COULD BEND SPOONS. We had to catch up with them!

Quote from: Cain on May 10, 2011, 07:40:35 PM
You know, it is amazing how many ex-military intelligence and spook people end up parroting lunatic conspiracy theories.  David Shayler comes to mind.

Its almost as if they're acting on orders to propagate them...

What does the government gain from people thinking 9/11 was an inside job? Unless you believe that it was an inside job and that theyre intentionally spreading stupid conspiracies to de-legitimize the true ones.

Fuck, that is a level of paranoia I refuse to entertain.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Lord Glittersnatch on May 11, 2011, 06:04:34 PM
What does the government gain from people thinking 9/11 was an inside job? Unless you believe that it was an inside job and that theyre intentionally spreading stupid conspiracies to de-legitimize the true ones.

Fuck, that is a level of paranoia I refuse to entertain.
That's exactly the kind of thing I expect from them.
I don't lose sleep over it, though. It's just the way it is.

Cain

What does the government gain from people thinking 9/11 was an inside job?

Probably about as much as they gain from spying on Quakers to prevent terrorism.

Which is to say, not much.  That said, 9/11 Truthers move in some unusual and dangerous circles - LaRouchers (who, it should be remembered, provided intelligence for Reagan), militia movement types, apocalyptic cults... the kind of people probably worth keeping an eye on.  Trutherism is a kind of political religion, after all, which attempts to prove the state is illegitimate through trying to pin the charge terrorism on it.  By leading the charge against the government, the government keeps an eye on people who may want to do it harm.

Of course, this flatters the Truthers own sense of self-importance, but like I said, the Usgov is spying on everyone nowadays, so they shouldn't feel too special.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Cain on May 11, 2011, 06:26:05 PM
What does the government gain from people thinking 9/11 was an inside job?

Probably about as much as they gain from spying on Quakers to prevent terrorism.

Which is to say, not much.  That said, 9/11 Truthers move in some unusual and dangerous circles - LaRouchers (who, it should be remembered, provided intelligence for Reagan), militia movement types, apocalyptic cults... the kind of people probably worth keeping an eye on.  Trutherism is a kind of political religion, after all, which attempts to prove the state is illegitimate through trying to pin the charge terrorism on it.  By leading the charge against the government, the government keeps an eye on people who may want to do it harm.

Of course, this flatters the Truthers own sense of self-importance, but like I said, the Usgov is spying on everyone nowadays, so they shouldn't feel too special.

Ok, that makes sense.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Cain

It also keeps such people from yammering on about black sites, kill teams, the drug trade and the other actual, historically proven tools of US hegemony, by allowing them to become immersed in a fantasy world of increasingly outlandish conspiracy theories which no-one else will take seriously, thus effectively neutralizing their political threat potential.

Laughin Jude

Quote from: trippinprincezz13 on May 11, 2011, 04:43:38 PM
Quote from: Laughin Jude on May 10, 2011, 10:28:04 PM

What I don't get about theories like these...I mean there were actual real people on these planes. What do the conspiracy theorists think happened to them if there was "no plane crash"? Are all on vacation on Mars having a good old laugh. How do they explain that away

Well, the lizard people have to eat human flesh or their telepathic powers stop working. Obviously the passengers of the patsy planes were sacrificed to the Reptilian Council so their mind control rays would be especially strong in the days after 9/11.

:tinfoilhat:
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Cain

They usually claim the government killed them all and dumped the bodies later, OR that they never existed in the first place and were CIA-invented fake identities.

Jenne

RED FUCKING HERRINGS!

That's all I see.

It's like Trump and the fucking "longform birth certificate."  PAY NO ATTENTION WHATSOEVER TO SHIT THAT MATTERS!

It's ricockulous.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Not sure who originally said this, but -
"It takes twenty years to create a market for a new product. Early on, consumers resist change IF the enemy can be "created" in the consumer's mind. In time, fight gives way to resistance. After twenty years, fatigue sets in, memory fades, and the metamorphosis is complete.
The rules for creating a bogus market are the same as for waging war. I refer the reader to Sun Tzu's 6th century B. C. book The Art Of War, summarized as follows: Outline an agenda, disseminate disinformation and misinformation, create confusion and dissension, raise an army of experts, use subversion, quote statistics. and finally create fear. Fear leads to panic, and panic to victory."

Have an emote, Jenne...