News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

9/11 a Fraud?

Started by Adios, May 10, 2011, 05:35:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=daNr_TrBw6E

I swear it is getting more difficult to separate bullshit from partial truth or even real truth even more.

Nephew Twiddleton

He retired in 1984 and is interested in parapsychology.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Stubblebine
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jasper

Yeah, I recall hearing about the "wingless impact" theorists.  What they assume is a nose on-point collision.  I don't see why they haven't considered how it would look if the plane hit the ground just in front of the pentagon. I doubt the wings would have made a mark then.

From what I've heard, aiming a plane like that is difficult.  

Nephew Twiddleton

QuoteA proponent of psychic warfare, Stubblebine was involved in a U.S. military project to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". Stubblebine reportedly attempted to walk through walls himself, without success.[3] He features prominently in Jon Ronson's book Men Who Stare at Goats.,[6][7]
:lulz:

Adios

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 10, 2011, 05:46:48 PM
QuoteA proponent of psychic warfare, Stubblebine was involved in a U.S. military project to create "a breed of 'super soldier'" who would "have the ability to become invisible at will and to walk through walls". Stubblebine reportedly attempted to walk through walls himself, without success.[3] He features prominently in Jon Ronson's book Men Who Stare at Goats.,[6][7]

I want a fucking video of him trying to walk through a wall!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Charley Brown on May 10, 2011, 05:47:45 PM

I want a fucking video of him trying to walk through a wall!

Sorry, that footage is classified, lol

Jasper

I understand he's a crackpot, but this idea didn't come from him.  I recall it was that one 9/11 conspiracy video that got a lot of circulation.  Was it Zeitgeist?  I forget.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Sigmatic on May 10, 2011, 05:50:18 PM
I understand he's a crackpot, but this idea didn't come from him.  I recall it was that one 9/11 conspiracy video that got a lot of circulation.  Was it Zeitgeist?  I forget.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that this particular clip tries to add legitimacy to the conspiracy theory by having Stubblebine on it, but fails to mention that he retired almost 30 years ago, and before that, tried to walk through walls.

Jasper

He's just a silly old fart who gets his kicks by believing the weirdest things possible.  Not remarkable.

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 10, 2011, 05:52:54 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on May 10, 2011, 05:50:18 PM

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that this particular clip tries to add legitimacy to the conspiracy theory by having Stubblebine on it, but fails to mention that he retired almost 30 years ago, and before that, tried to walk through walls.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Laughin Jude

I knew that name was familiar. I just read TMWSAG last month.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Anna Mae Bollocks

THAT'S why the name sounded familiar.  :lulz:
There seems to be alleged footage in the vid of the plane hitting nose-on, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cain

You know, it is amazing how many ex-military intelligence and spook people end up parroting lunatic conspiracy theories.  David Shayler comes to mind.

Its almost as if they're acting on orders to propagate them...

Jasper

That's a computer animation that someone made up.  There was no released footage of the incident.