Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

ITT, You ask TGRR anything about history, and get the REAL TRUTH™

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 10, 2011, 05:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on November 17, 2011, 06:35:28 PM
Peter the Great of Russia: what the fuck was his deal, anyway?

He was just this guy, you know?  He liked boats and he hated Germans, and for some reason that's apparently bad, and everybody trash talks him.  It got so bad that his second album was killed by the label, just because they didn't want their name associated with his.

Peter, however, was no fool...He simply moved to Scotland, changed his name to Rob Roy, and put out some amazing tracks, like "Fur in my Cap".  Rumor has it that his original recording execs all died strange deaths within a 5 year period, but Rob Roy has always had an alibi, so the cops can't touch him.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on November 18, 2011, 04:39:39 PM
We know Twilight is a rough parallel of Mormonism.  What of the rumors that the new Muppets Movie is a parallel of Zoroastrianism?

Those fucking bastards are STILL shitting on Jim Henson's grave.  It isn't bad enough, what they did to Sesame Street, but now they're after the fucking muppets.

If I see Kermit sacrificing a fucking bull, there's going to be hell to pay.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on November 18, 2011, 05:04:17 PM
If Greece is the cradle of civilization and the ancient Greeks were heavily into buttsex, what are the ramifications for contemporary society?

Penn State.

LMNO

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2011, 05:22:24 PM
If Greece is the cradle of civilization and the ancient Greeks were heavily into buttsex, what are the ramifications for contemporary society?

Penn State.

:potd:

:horrormirth:

Luna

Penn State.

:peedee:
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

I thought the one about Thanksgiving would be the offensive one.   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Penn State.

:lord: :bsex:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2011, 05:20:11 PM

He was just this guy, you know?  He liked boats and he hated Germans, and for some reason that's apparently bad, and everybody trash talks him.  It got so bad that his second album was killed by the label, just because they didn't want their name associated with his.

Peter, however, was no fool...He simply moved to Scotland, changed his name to Rob Roy, and put out some amazing tracks, like "Fur in my Cap".  Rumor has it that his original recording execs all died strange deaths within a 5 year period, but Rob Roy has always had an alibi, so the cops can't touch him.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2011, 05:14:17 PM
Quote from: Luna on November 17, 2011, 06:11:03 PM
The first Thanksgiving.  What REALLY happened?

These puritan settlers, they come here and grow a shitload of food, and they invite these freeloader Indians over for dinner.  Said freeloaders get a gander at the glory that is White women, and they are utterly unable to restrain themselves...They get into the booze and steal a bunch of blankets from smallpox victims, and then there's like 50 wars where we have to defend ourselves against them when they attack settlers that started farms on empty land.  They were, of course, after the women.  I have it on good authority that all non-White males exist only to rape White women, when they aren't swilling gin and juice and swiping bedclothes.

Then we decided to give them some nice land of their own, and wouldn't you know it?  Half of the lazy bastards drop dead just walking there.

But the survivors learned to speak a real language and live in proper houses, so every year we have "Thanksgiving", where we sort of thank Baby Jesus for allowing us to help the helpless and feeble-minded Indians that obviously couldn't exist without us.

:horrormirth: :lol: :horrormirth: :lol: :horrormirth:

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2011, 06:58:24 PM
I thought the one about Thanksgiving would be the offensive one.   :lulz:

Yeah, but I EXPECTED that to be offensive.  The other one caused me to choke at my desk in  :horrormirth:.

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Luna

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 18, 2011, 05:20:11 PM

:mittens: I find this much more believable than what they told me in high school.

Nephew Twiddleton

Whats the deal with james k polk and why doesnt anyone really think anything of him?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS