News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

ITT, You ask TGRR anything about history, and get the REAL TRUTH™

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 10, 2011, 05:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 21, 2011, 12:23:17 PM
Whats the deal with james k polk and why doesnt anyone really think anything of him?

Polk was a great fucking American, and don't let anyone tell you differently.  He recognized the menace to our North, and nobody fucking listened to him.  He did manage the creation of Minnesota, which exists solely as a buffer state between Canada and our wheat mines in Iowa.  Thank God for Polk...If not for his foresight, the Canadians would have all of our wheat, and we'd have to eat parsnips like they do in England.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

What did LBJ do just for fun? I mean, besides dangle his dogs by the ears and send people to Vietnam.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on November 21, 2011, 09:16:08 PM
What did LBJ do just for fun? I mean, besides dangle his dogs by the ears and send people to Vietnam.

Wiretapping Martin Luther King Jr.

Nephew Twiddleton

Whats up with lee harvey oswald defecting to the soviets and the usa just letting him back in like it was all good?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 21, 2011, 09:31:03 PM
Whats up with lee harvey oswald defecting to the soviets and the usa just letting him back in like it was all good?

Oh, opposing nations do that all the time.  It's not anything sinister. 

Phox

ROGER. Caligula. What. The. Fuck. Did he do to piss the Romans off so badly that he is remembered in the annals of history by his childhood nickname?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Doktor Stupid hat Uncleverson on November 22, 2011, 07:46:16 PM
ROGER. Caligula. What. The. Fuck. Did he do to piss the Romans off so badly that he is remembered in the annals of history by his childhood nickname?

Hey, *I* am still known by my childhood nickname (Horrible Bastard).  Caligula was, like Pol Pot, just trying to have a good time.  You have to remember that Romans weren't real big on having a good time.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS