News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

ITT, You ask TGRR anything about history, and get the REAL TRUTH™

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 10, 2011, 05:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danjanon

Why was John Lennon assassinated? Was Nixon pissed off after watergate and just wanted to take it out on someone he didn't like?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Danjanon on February 24, 2012, 04:54:14 PM
Why was John Lennon assassinated? Was Nixon pissed off after watergate and just wanted to take it out on someone he didn't like?

Sorry, The Good Reverend is missing & presumed dead.  Again.

He typically comes back to life in the late fall, so check back then.
Molon Lube

Danjanon

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 24, 2012, 04:59:09 PM

From the ashes like a Phoenix?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Danjanon on February 25, 2012, 08:12:42 AM

No, more like from his poop.
Molon Lube

Cain

I decided to Google "resurrection poop" to see if this had parallels in any other mythological traditions.  I never got that far, because of all the disturbing links that appeared on the first few pages.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2012, 01:25:13 AM
Quote from: Danjanon on February 25, 2012, 08:12:42 AM

No, more like from his poop.

Oy, this means I get Rain Goddess duties again. Phoenix better be scared!

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2012, 02:33:29 PM
I decided to Google "resurrection poop" to see if this had parallels in any other mythological traditions.  I never got that far, because of all the disturbing links that appeared on the first few pages.

Look at this man, and the things he does for us so others don't have to!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2012, 02:33:29 PM

Because you said that, I had to do it too.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

Its grown adults.  Sharing their poop-based experiences.  For non-medical reasons.  On the internet.