News:

One day, I shall make the news feed. Then they'll see. Then they'll all see! Mwahahahaha!!!!

Main Menu

STOP, part 1: Cafe Druids, Suburban Shamans, and all the other retards.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 17, 2011, 06:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Caffeine does help my consciousness reach other worlds.

Several other worlds in fact, in quick succession:

1) Planet Fast Talking
2) Planet Jittery Hands
3) Planet Paranoia

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on May 18, 2011, 07:11:35 PM

1) Planet Fast Talking
2) Planet Jittery Hands
3) Planet Paranoia

Don't forget Planet Crash and Planet Refill.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nadezhda

Last November, I must have hit my terminal velocity of inter-dimensional caffeine travel, as I suddenly was unable to drink more than half a cup of coffee before I'd start jittering like a heroin junkie.  The only time last semester that I tried to drink my usual muddy jug of happiness pre-all-nighter, I started bawling like a little girl and stayed up all night feeling bad about myself.  It was like a pre-crash crash.

It's okay though, I can drink coffee again.

Luna

I have never gotten the jitters from too much caffeine.  I've SEEN it happen... but I can't seem to drink enough to do it.   :|
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Nephew Twiddleton

The more coffee I drink the more tired I become, so the more coffee I drink.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Cain on May 18, 2011, 07:11:35 PM

1) Planet Fast Talking
2) Planet Jittery Hands
3) Planet Paranoia

Is me atm.

Ran out of real coffee yesterday so I made myself a huge cup of that horrible instant coffee.
Apparently I put way too much instant in the cup. It was thick and nasty as all hell. I drank it anyways. Now my hand and head are twitching around at light speed, making it damned hard to type or stay focused on something for more than 2 mins at at time.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Cain

I once had several pro-plus in an energy drink, on top of several strong black coffees.

I actually had heart palpitations, I think, and had a medical student check me over to make me sure I wasn't dying.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Nadezhda

I wish a med student would 'check me over.'  All the boys in Anthropology here are skinny hipsters, and goddamn do not want.  I should start doing my homework in the Engineering building again :D

Whenever I have heart palpitations, I'm usually already in the 'paranoid' phase of a caffeine high, so... good times.  That or I'm on (prescription) drugs and in no state to be doing homework anyway.