News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Sex.

Started by *GrumpButt*, May 11, 2011, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Quote from: Iptuous on May 15, 2011, 02:23:55 AM
some people don't mind hearing of others' sexual exploits to one degree or another, regardless of funnay, unless it becomes tedious.
i hadn't noticed a theme out of you, so i wouldn't say that you're doin' i wrong, myself...

I would share, but it would be like tuning into the Food Network to watch someone make vanilla ice cream.  Mind you, it's really good vanilla ice cream made from the finest, high quality vanilla beans, but yeah, it's still vanilla. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 15, 2011, 06:27:09 PM
some people don't mind hearing of others' sexual exploits to one degree or another, regardless of funnay, unless it becomes tedious.
i hadn't noticed a theme out of you, so i wouldn't say that you're doin' i wrong, myself...

I would share, but it would be like tuning into the Food Network to watch someone make vanilla ice cream.  Mind you, it's really good vanilla ice cream made from the finest, high quality vanilla beans, but yeah, it's still vanilla.  

That's pretty much everyone's sex life. No matter how thrilling/kinky/exciting they find it at the time, unless there's a point to the anecdote aside from telling someone you had sex, you might as well just say "I had sex". Otherwise, it's becomes "Oh your boyfriend has a penis too? HOW UNUSUAL."

If there's a part that goes "And then the rope broke -- you wouldn't believe the carburator burns on  my ass!" THEN it's a story worth telling. Otherwise, congratulations; you are one of billions of copulating monkeys in the world.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

BTW I don't have any problem with people shouting from the rooftop "WHOOOOO!!! I GOT SO LAID!!!!!"

I mean, sometimes it's a personal triumph and you just gotta share.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Anna Mae Bollocks

"I HAD SEX" across numerous threads would actually make a pretty annoying troll.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Anna Mae Bollocks on May 15, 2011, 06:40:42 PM
"I HAD SEX" across numerous threads would actually make a pretty annoying troll.  :lulz:

Saving this idea for later... Especially PLUS GROSS DETAILS. "And then he put his fingers in my..."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: Nigel on May 15, 2011, 06:41:44 PM

Saving this idea for later... Especially PLUS GROSS DETAILS. "And then he put his fingers in my..."

...EAR?

Luna

Quote from: The Fred ⊂(◉‿◉)つ on May 15, 2011, 06:42:22 PM

...EAR?

Awwg...  I would KILL a motherfucker...  that's gross.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

*GrumpButt*

Wet Willies are teh nasty........

Hubby thinks it's funny as hell though >.>
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

...EAR?

OSHIT I set myself up for that...  :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on May 15, 2011, 06:46:50 PM

...EAR?

Luna, you & GrumpButt need to read this: http://sinmonkey.com/?q=node/55

*GrumpButt*

QuoteOho. He thinks he can get me inside. Think again, Earfinger.
:horrormirth: :horrormirth:

As soon as his fingers went into teh ears I would have left. At that point I wouldn't have given a shit if I was being rude or hurt his feewings.
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on May 15, 2011, 06:37:31 PM
Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 15, 2011, 06:27:09 PM

I would share, but it would be like tuning into the Food Network to watch someone make vanilla ice cream.  Mind you, it's really good vanilla ice cream made from the finest, high quality vanilla beans, but yeah, it's still vanilla.  

That's pretty much everyone's sex life. No matter how thrilling/kinky/exciting they find it at the time, unless there's a point to the anecdote aside from telling someone you had sex, you might as well just say "I had sex". Otherwise, it's becomes "Oh your boyfriend has a penis too? HOW UNUSUAL."

If there's a part that goes "And then the rope broke -- you wouldn't believe the carburator burns on  my ass!" THEN it's a story worth telling. Otherwise, congratulations; you are one of billions of copulating monkeys in the world.

THIS.  Bellowing out that you got some is one thing, but details?  Keep them to yourself or go post on MWAD.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Nigel on May 15, 2011, 07:07:13 PM
Quote from: Luna on May 15, 2011, 06:46:50 PM

...EAR?

Luna, you & GrumpButt need to read this: http://sinmonkey.com/?q=node/55

OH DEAR :lulz:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: ϗ, M.S. on May 15, 2011, 01:46:52 AM
I'm not getting laid and not cranky about it. Hearing that my friends are fucking and enjoying it is great news. Better than hearing about how awful their sex lives are.

Fuck that. I only want to hear about my friends' sex lives if what I'm going to hear is pure awful.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Triple Zero

Quote from: Nigel on May 15, 2011, 06:39:50 PM
BTW I don't have any problem with people shouting from the rooftop "WHOOOOO!!! I GOT SO LAID!!!!!"

I mean, sometimes it's a personal triumph and you just gotta share.

Maybe we should have a thread for that. Like the "what are you listening to right now?" one.

Given this thread's title, it might as well be this one.

It would go like this:

"I got laid!"

"me too."

"me yesterday"

"Got laid again."

"Yeah couldn't check in for a few days, got laid twice"

"just had a quickie"

"did it last night."

"does oral sex count?"

"got laid"

"check"

"posting ITT"

"BUMP (if you know what I mean)"

"Hey did you post that yesterday as soon as I was in the shower?!?!"

"Probably not getting laid tonight"

"laid."

"me too"

"yeah"

"again?"

"again."

etc
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.