News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

Sex.

Started by *GrumpButt*, May 11, 2011, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 11, 2011, 03:09:01 PM

Don't sleep with any woman that keeps a jar of human teeth under the sink.

Well, where SHOULD one keep them?
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Slyph

String them into a merkin...

VAGINA DENTATA, what a wonderful phrase...

Luna

Quote from: Slyph on May 11, 2011, 03:16:13 PM
String them into a merkin...

VAGINA DENTATA, what a wonderful phrase...

:spittake:

Fuck.  Now it's stuck in my head.  Being sung by a fucking meercat.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

You know what? I didn't miss much. IMO, that's a lot of responsibility for a teenager. I mean, yeah, in the end it's subjective and individual choice, but I just never seemed to be in that much of a rush. I wanted to get into a good college and NOT be knocked up at 17 because trashy Florida boys won't use condoms and my parents wouldn't let me go on BC. (They probably totally would have if I asked, but I didn't want it to come to that.)

I may not have "gotten around" or "had a lot of experience" or whatever, but at least I know with the amount of partners I've had (I require two hands, but not my toes to count them all) I've always been safe. I was also monogamous for 7 years. My mom was a pretty good person to talk to, still is, but I know a lot of kids aren't as lucky and don't have the relationships with their parents like I did.

This is why I'm such a strong advocate for good sex ed in grade schools. Not that I didn't get my fair share of scary filmstrips, but for some reason I feel like it's taking a backburner and it shouldn't.

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

I'm pretty sure if I started having sex in high school, I wouldn't have been able to deal with it intelligently-- hell, I wasn't able to do that until I was 25, at the very least. 

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 11, 2011, 03:22:12 PM
I'm pretty sure if I started having sex in high school, I wouldn't have been able to deal with it intelligently-- hell, I wasn't able to do that until I was 25, at the very least. 

I'm 42, and I still can't deal with it intelligently.  I go totally sideways, and my brain falls into my neck.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Suu

Wait...

It's something you're suppose to take SERIOUSLY?!

Dude, if I can't laugh with you while we're bumpin' uglies, something is wrong.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

[requia]

intelligently =/= seriously

[/requia]

Suu

I don't even understand how you can take sex intelligently, let alone, seriously.

Either way...

No. I don't wanna!

LMNO

Let's put it this way... I was a total fuckhead bastard when I was younger.  As soon as I got to the point where women found me attractive and wanted to fuck me, I would jump at every opportunity, regardless if I was dating someone or not.  And I would "neglect" to tell these women (and men) about the others.  This led to disasterously stupid situations, and caused a lot of damage to myself and others.  I couldn't deal with my libido.

So yeah... I'd consider the behavior of saying "I'm honored, but dating someone" to be intelligent sexually.

Suu

Ahhhh, gotcha!

Okay, then I guess I've always been intelligent in that aspect. I have lines that I do not cross, and I've never cheated (despite what Herbert may have said) but my problem is that I'm a flirt, and a center of attention. I can cause drama completely unknowingly by just "being me". Being able to break hearts at 20 paces without trying is apparently one of my mutant powers, you know, aside from apparently being able to suck men's souls into my vag during sex.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Wyldkat on May 11, 2011, 06:54:22 AM
Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 11, 2011, 01:48:13 AM
So what do you think of sex with anyone, any time you want it?

Not really my thing.  I need a connection for it to work.

QuoteDoes it/can it lead to problems? Mentally?

People do become addicted to sex, so that could be a possible problem.  It could be used as an escape from issues with commitment.  Jealousy, broken relationships, hurt feelings....  All of that could be involved.  The act itself isn't the issue it's the brains that are attached to the physical bodies doing the deed.

QuoteWhat are the benefits for Monogamous sex vs. random sex? If any?

My first response to this was why was it cut into two choices?  That is no where close to the range of options that are out there.

Monogamy lends itself to familiarity, comfort, dropping of barriers, and it's there when you want it.  Random sex is noncommittal, exciting, new.  

The poly people I've known over the years all seemed happy and well-adjusted. Why are monogamous people always telling them that they have issues with commitment? Commitment is a choice, it shouldn't be mandatory.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

"I've been to many poly marriages, but I've never been to any poly three-year anniversaries."
-Dan Savage

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 11, 2011, 03:54:10 PM
"I've been to many poly marriages, but I've never been to any poly three-year anniversaries."
-Dan Savage
Well, yeah, when the involved parties say "We're all gonna be all committed but we're all gonna fuck around with each other, too". I was thinking more along the lines of happy-bachelor types.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Suu

I'm too selfish to be poly.

Back off, skanks, he's mine. You cannot has.