My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

Sex.

Started by *GrumpButt*, May 11, 2011, 01:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Suu on May 17, 2011, 05:32:04 PM
Then you're doing it wrong.

When you dream, you AIN'T married. That's your subconscious, not his.

Damn I know!

I just don't know how to get around that....  :x

Was srsly pissed off when I woke up and had no sexy time with Jeff.  :argh!:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

BadBeast

I've been having sex for more years than many of you have been alive, and on the hole *ahem* I've found it to be the most fun you can have, for the least cost you can think of. I've shagged girls of various shapes and ethnicity,  (Although I prefer skinny chicks with little jiggly tits, and their own teeth ftr) in ways that never failed to either surprise, amuse, or at the very least, satisfy all parties. I've never consciously used a "pick up line", never caught a dose of clap, never thought OMG, what have I done afterwards. Done it with all kinds of drugs involved. I seem to pull "accidentally" mostly, with no "I'm going to go out tonight, and get laid" plans. I've never been predatory, or coercive, or bothered any girl who obviously wasn't interested, never fallen out with anyone (too badly) over it. I've had my heart broken, broken a few myself, and no doubt I shall be heartbroken again before I retire. I've been with women old enough to be my mother, (and young enough to be my daughter) but neither extreme really felt 'right'. I've got two kids, with the same Mother, with whom I get on really well with still, and all in all I think people generally bring their own problems into any sexual arena, then needlessly blow them up out of all proportion.

Expectations are often disproportionate, and too many emotionally messy people are trying too hard, with the wrong people, for the wrong reasons, and messing it up for everyone concerned. I learned early on to stay clear of emotionally toxic situations, and have mostly been lucky in that respect. I've made a complete arsehole of myself a few times though, (who hasn't?) but always cleaned up after myself as best I could.  It's not rocket science, just common sense and treating people with integrity, having respect for their feelings, and not getting bogged down in emotional dramas.
It helped that I was brought up mostly by Women, so I never found them to be the utterly incomprehensible creatures that a lot of men do.
My Mother managed to ditch my abusive violent rapist of a Father before I turned five, so I wasn't exposed to a "Bad Dad" upbringing, although it did have a bigger effect on me than I sometimes like to think. I have never been an abuser of Women, although I have found myself in 'shaky' territory once or twice.
Thankfully, I have always been aware of my Father's influence on my character, and intelligent enough to deal with it in ways that didn't involve fucking people over. (Except myself) but I'm happy with the way I turned out. I like me, and so do other people, so that's good enough.  I do tend to go on a bit though, sometimes, so I'll shut the fuck up now, and let you get on with your  own sexual self examinations. Thank you for indulging my blurty burst of ME, ME, ME, I'll try not to get like it too often, but I am only human.           
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Suu

Badbeast, once again, proves his awesome.

:mittens:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Succulent Plant

Quote from: BadBeast on May 18, 2011, 11:07:35 AM
I've been having sex for more years than many of you have been alive, and on the hole *ahem* I've found it to be the most fun you can have, for the least cost you can think of. I've shagged girls of various shapes and ethnicity,  (Although I prefer skinny chicks with little jiggly tits, and their own teeth ftr) in ways that never failed to either surprise, amuse, or at the very least, satisfy all parties. I've never consciously used a "pick up line", never caught a dose of clap, never thought OMG, what have I done afterwards. Done it with all kinds of drugs involved. I seem to pull "accidentally" mostly, with no "I'm going to go out tonight, and get laid" plans. I've never been predatory, or coercive, or bothered any girl who obviously wasn't interested, never fallen out with anyone (too badly) over it. I've had my heart broken, broken a few myself, and no doubt I shall be heartbroken again before I retire. I've been with women old enough to be my mother, (and young enough to be my daughter) but neither extreme really felt 'right'. I've got two kids, with the same Mother, with whom I get on really well with still, and all in all I think people generally bring their own problems into any sexual arena, then needlessly blow them up out of all proportion.

Expectations are often disproportionate, and too many emotionally messy people are trying too hard, with the wrong people, for the wrong reasons, and messing it up for everyone concerned. I learned early on to stay clear of emotionally toxic situations, and have mostly been lucky in that respect. I've made a complete arsehole of myself a few times though, (who hasn't?) but always cleaned up after myself as best I could.  It's not rocket science, just common sense and treating people with integrity, having respect for their feelings, and not getting bogged down in emotional dramas.
It helped that I was brought up mostly by Women, so I never found them to be the utterly incomprehensible creatures that a lot of men do.
My Mother managed to ditch my abusive violent rapist of a Father before I turned five, so I wasn't exposed to a "Bad Dad" upbringing, although it did have a bigger effect on me than I sometimes like to think. I have never been an abuser of Women, although I have found myself in 'shaky' territory once or twice.
Thankfully, I have always been aware of my Father's influence on my character, and intelligent enough to deal with it in ways that didn't involve fucking people over. (Except myself) but I'm happy with the way I turned out. I like me, and so do other people, so that's good enough.  I do tend to go on a bit though, sometimes, so I'll shut the fuck up now, and let you get on with your  own sexual self examinations. Thank you for indulging my blurty burst of ME, ME, ME, I'll try not to get like it too often, but I am only human.           

East Coast Hustle

Badbeast wins the thread.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Well said Badbeast!
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Aloe on May 18, 2011, 02:38:21 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on May 18, 2011, 11:07:35 AM

More :mittens:
Especially
Quoteall in all I think people generally bring their own problems into any sexual arena, then needlessly blow them up out of all proportion.

and

QuoteExpectations are often disproportionate, and too many emotionally messy people are trying too hard, with the wrong people, for the wrong reasons, and messing it up for everyone concerned.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Rah BadBeast!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Thanks, peeps.   :thanks:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Cain

Cain's rule of inverse sex-talk proportionality:

The amount of time someone spends talking about sex online, is directly inverse to the amount of time they spend having sex in the real world, unless sex is redefined to include "your right hand".

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Cain on May 18, 2011, 05:53:43 PM

The amount of time someone spends talking about sex online, is directly inverse to the amount of time they spend having sex in the real world, unless sex is redefined to include "your right hand".

:lulz:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on May 18, 2011, 05:53:43 PM

Sinistral. :fap: