News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

West Coast weenie roast 5/22

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, May 12, 2011, 01:06:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Hey y'all,

I am thinking about doing Hot Dogs In The Park again on 5/22. Who's in?

[edited by ECH to reflect change in planned date]
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

I work mondays but I'm usually out by 2 or 3pm. I'd probably be down, even if the weather is crappy, assuming that "The Park" is somewhere on this side of the river.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Woohooo! "The Park" is Irving Park on 7th and Fremont. I'm bringing dogs, buns, condiments, and a BBQ! I'm bringing CHEAP ones, though, so if anyone wants to grill up some gourmet shit or vegetarian nonsense, they should bring their own.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

East Coast Hustle

I'm intrigued. I've had avocado ice cream before and LOVED it.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm changing it to the 22nd because the 23rd is a Monday and that's just dumb.

HEY ECH CAN YOU EDIT THE TITLE?

Nast

I wish I could join you! It sounds like fun.  :sad:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nast on May 12, 2011, 05:05:27 AM
I wish I could join you! It sounds like fun.  :sad:

I wish you could, too!

Laughin Jude

If I don't have other stuff going on (my work schedule's kind of a mess and I report for jury duty Friday), I'll totally show.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

maphdet

Damn it-Where teh hell is the East Coast weenie roast???

;)
I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana-

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Laughin Jude on May 12, 2011, 08:44:32 AM
If I don't have other stuff going on (my work schedule's kind of a mess and I report for jury duty Friday), I'll totally show.

Yay! I hope so!

I don't know if we're Facebook friends but I made an event and it's public... feel free to invite friends.

East Coast Hustle

I might try to get some of my scumdog buddies from WA down for the weekend anyway, so if it happens I'll definitely bring them along.