News:

Yes we're horrible toxic people, because this is 2020's Mental Illness Olympics, and the winners get a free pass on giving life-threatening advice with the bonus of having zero accountability for their shit behaviour.

Main Menu

Only another 9 days....

Started by Mangrove, May 12, 2011, 06:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mangrove

...until yet another fundamentalist whacko commits spectacular 'self pwnage'.

http://www.familyradio.com/index2.html

Please contact them on May 22nd  :lol:
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

Lawrence O'Donnel was reporting last night that there are actual people who are buying into his nonsense.  (yeah, I guess that shouldn't be a surprise).

Some guy decided to stop paying into his 401(k) because he's convinced the world really is going to end.  Some other family with kids just blew all of their savings because, hey, the world's going to end, who needs money? 

Goddamn stupid idjits!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 12, 2011, 06:20:30 PM
Lawrence O'Donnel was reporting last night that there are actual people who are buying into his nonsense.  (yeah, I guess that shouldn't be a surprise).

Some guy decided to stop paying into his 401(k) because he's convinced the world really is going to end.  Some other family with kids just blew all of their savings because, hey, the world's going to end, who needs money? 

Goddamn stupid idjits!

What's even better is that the same dude (Camping) said the world would end in September 1994. Oops.

AFK

He forgot to carry the one. 

Payne

Suu

I am totally having an End of the World Party next weekend at World's Fair.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

Mangrove

Payne

I wanted to get some Messianic robes and sandals in time for this, but now I have neither the time or the money to acquire them.

Damn I need to get some robes at some point.

Suu

Even if I could make them, I couldn't get them to you in time.  :argh!:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mangrove

Quote from: Payne on May 12, 2011, 06:29:15 PM
I wanted to get some Messianic robes and sandals in time for this, but now I have neither the time or the money to acquire them.

Damn I need to get some robes at some point.

On May 22nd, email Mr Camping (lol) and ask him when he's planning on making his next set of calculations, so that you'll be better prepared.

Payne

Quote from: Suu on May 12, 2011, 06:30:19 PM

I reckon you could make them easy enough (very simple garb really), but yeah the time is a killer.

I shall have to commision you to create me a kick ass robe soon, cause I reckon we could easy get away with just a few measurements sent online for it to fit perfectly.

AFK

Quote from: Mangrove on May 12, 2011, 06:28:24 PM
Here's a little end of the world part for RHWN

http://www.merriweathermusic.com/schedule/#/28239/

:wink:

Well, Whitesnake does have the one song called "Judgement Day".   :eek:

Suu

Quote from: Payne on May 12, 2011, 06:33:14 PM
Quote from: Suu on May 12, 2011, 06:30:19 PM

I reckon you could make them easy enough (very simple garb really), but yeah the time is a killer.

I shall have to commision you to create me a kick ass robe soon, cause I reckon we could easy get away with just a few measurements sent online for it to fit perfectly.

Oh yes, they aren't hard at all.

hooplala

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 12, 2011, 06:20:30 PM

Goddamn stupid idjits!

It's rare that I hope for the misfortune of others, but in this case I will make an exception.  I hope ALL of them blow all their money.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman