News:

Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

Oh fuck...there is something seriously wrong with me.

Started by East Coast Hustle, May 13, 2011, 09:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

True, on all counts. Meghan shows an amazingly independent streak, considering the environment she's been raised in. Around somebody like ECH, who knows...?
I think you guys should hook up...the media coverage would offer EPIC trolling potential.  :D
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Jenne

I've seen her on Bill Maher's show quite a bit--he's also got a creep on for her, if I don't miss my guess.  My brother in law and his wife had a friend who dated him when she was in her early 20's about 5 years ago, so he definitely likes 'em young...

I digress...she's pretty media savvy and can give as good as she gets, but her commentary in general is awfully shallow.  I kept hoping she'd read up more and get more experience other than trolling media spots, if she's going to have any teeth to her politicizing.  But that's just me.

And yes, she's a fine piece of ass.  But I think she knows it.  Comes from one of the original MILFs in politics after all.  And her mom, btw, is totally left-wing, just keeps it under wraps because she's John McCain's squeeze.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Jenne on May 14, 2011, 06:13:43 PM
I've seen her on Bill Maher's show quite a bit--he's also got a creep on for her, if I don't miss my guess.  My brother in law and his wife had a friend who dated him when she was in her early 20's about 5 years ago, so he definitely likes 'em young...

I digress...she's pretty media savvy and can give as good as she gets, but her commentary in general is awfully shallow.  I kept hoping she'd read up more and get more experience other than trolling media spots, if she's going to have any teeth to her politicizing.  But that's just me.

And yes, she's a fine piece of ass.  But I think she knows it.  Comes from one of the original MILFs in politics after all.  And her mom, btw, is totally left-wing junked out on high-powered narcotics, just keeps it under wraps because she's John McCain's squeeze.

Fixed. And frankly, I hope she DOESN'T decide to be more politically active. That would really sort of ruin the charm.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

:lulz:  Well that's true too, but I think most of those political wives are like that...

Anna Mae Bollocks

A lot of thinking people who haven't learned to Shit Hate would probably turn to high powered narcotics, if their life was a series of GOP functions.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Anna Mae Bollocks

LMNO

Incidentally, I totally understand what ECH is talking about.

I mean, really:

Disco Pickle

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

PopeTom

Someone's political leanings should have very little bearing on weather or not you want to engage in sexy time with them.  Politics is more something to worry about if you're considering settling down.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PopeTom on May 16, 2011, 08:31:26 PM
Someone's political leanings should have very little bearing on weather or not you want to engage in sexy time with them.  Politics is more something to worry about if you're considering settling down.

Balls.  I could tell you horror stories about my experiences with conservachick.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I disagree.  For example, say you're a hot chick, and you meet a really hot guy at a bar.  He starts hitting on you, and in the course of events, it turns out he opposes gay marriage.

It would be far better to give him a massive case of blue balls and then tell him to get his bigoted ass out of your sight than to fuck him.

To tolerate his views while fucking him is to tacitly accept them.

Luna

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 16, 2011, 08:34:46 PM

I disagree.  For example, say you're a hot chick, and you meet a really hot guy at a bar.  He starts hitting on you, and in the course of events, it turns out he opposes gay marriage.

It would be far better to give him a massive case of blue balls and then tell him to get his bigoted ass out of your sight than to fuck him.

Truth.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

PopeTom

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 16, 2011, 08:34:46 PM

If I was a hot chick I'd be home playing with my boobs.
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Laughin Jude

Why do people find Megan McCain hot?

Let's be blunt.

It's the boobs.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension