News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

QUICK THE UN (and the Earth) ARE ABUSING YOUR CHILDREN

Started by Thurnez Isa, May 14, 2011, 12:03:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thurnez Isa

:lulz:

http://www.eagleforum.org/un/2011/11-05-12.html

QuoteHave you wondered why your children lecture you about the environment and where they get their misinformation? The answer is critical to fulfilling your parental responsibility to rightly educate your children and to protect them from a cruel scheme.

You need look no further than the United Nations as the source of fanatic environmental views using labels like "sustainable development" and "global warming/climate change" in treaties and action plans that trickle down into every classroom and into every level of government — national, state and local.

Under the guise of protecting the environment through "sustainable development," the UN is leading the world's regression to primitive reverence of the earth, even capitalizing the first letter of the word: Earth. This same earth-centeredness prevailed before Abram was called from the Ur of the Chaldees, until the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob proved His superiority over nature. Our Western Civilization is based upon this Judeo-Christian worldview that sets man apart from bugs and trees, and gives him the responsibility to care for the earth.

The proposed UN treaty to give rights to "Mother Earth" as well as other environmental treaties are fatally flawed because they equate God with nature, and aim to supplant God's directive to man to care for the earth with government dominion.

Earth-centered "sustainable development" was first introduced at the UN's 1987 "World Commission on Environment and Development," and carried forth in its 1992 "Earth Summit" that produced an action plan called "Agenda 21." "Sustainable development" is bad policy because it supplants liberty with a framework of rules and regulations that grant government dominion over the behavior of individuals, businesses and organizations.

In 1993, former President Bill Clinton's Executive Order created the President's Council on Sustainable Development that has rammed Agenda 21's radical environmental agenda into every classroom and every level of American government. Even though the PCSD sunset in 1999, government grants have kept it alive.

The following lyrics of "Earthlings Unite" are not educational, but an example of classroom abuse:

Round round round round 24-7 Round round round round 365
Earthlings Maybe we should look at what we're doing Yeah Yeah
Earthlings Maybe we should look at how we're livin' Yeah Yeah
Do we look ahead to see what's left behind
Or do we just go Round and Round, rotating and revolving
Earthlings Unite! Earthlings Unite! Yeah
Earthlings Unite! Let's make it right
Earthlings Maybe we should try to change our habits Yeah Yeah
Earthlings Maybe we should try to fix our planet Yeah Yeah
Do we feel the heat from everything we've done
Or do we just go round and round, rotating and revolving
Earthlings Unite! Earthlings Unite yeah!
Earthlings Unite! Let's make it right, yeah
Earthlings Unite
Earthlings Unite yeah
Earthlings Unite
Earthlings Unite Yeah yeah yeah

The UN's environmental drumbeat continues this week in New York City at the Commission on Sustainable Development's final "PrepCom" before the 2012 Earth Summit, also called Rio+20, because it comes 20 years after the 1992 Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

A Transitional Committee under the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change, one of three treaties produced by the 1992 Earth Summit along with Agenda 21, is designing a global taxing scheme for which the UN will seek approval later this year. The new Green Climate Fund would serve as a global Robin Hood to redistribute wealth from rich to poor nations under the guise of implementing "sustainable development."

To protect our children, we must educate ourselves about the UN's insidious agenda to subvert our children's faith in God by elevating its earth-centered zealotry that would grant the UN dominion over the earth

The link has a link to the horrifying child abuse
:eek:

also
when you start view the Earth as your "competition" I suggest you get a new religion
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Cain

If you wanted to point out the UN are abusing children, all you have to do is look at how child rape and prostitution follow UN-backed "humanitarian" missions around the world.

By contrast, teaching the kids covert paganism is nothing.

Requia ☣

That assumes that child rape and child prostitution rank higher than failing to meet fundie propaganda standards.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 14, 2011, 03:03:59 AM
That assumes that child rape and child prostitution rank higher than failing to meet fundie propaganda standards.

Heyyyyyyy...

...Fuck off.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 14, 2011, 03:03:59 AM

Requia:  what the FUCK does that even MEAN?

Requia ☣

That the fundies don't care about that shit, they care about making sure their children aren't exposed to the wrong ideas.

Jenne

...I think that's sorta what Cain was pointing out, though...

Adios

Quote from: Jenne on May 14, 2011, 06:59:27 PM

he must have been doing it wrong..

Requia ☣

Yeah, I was joining in on the fundie bashing.

Jenne

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 14, 2011, 07:06:46 PM

Ok.  Then you are correct.

(yes, I have a predliciton for that occupation...)

The Good Reverend Roger

You're still a complete arse biscuit.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 14, 2011, 08:44:57 PM

And you're a tired old bully whose terrified of being called on his bullshit.   :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 14, 2011, 08:46:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 14, 2011, 08:44:57 PM

And you're a tired old bully whose terrified of being called on his bullshit.   :lulz:

Funny, I don't feel tired.

And you're the least scary piece of vermin we've ever had on this board.  You're just a pedantic twat that's wrong about everything.  That's not even bringing up the IRC incident, which puts you on par with the TCC mods.

Find a hole and crawl in it.

Requia ☣

Thankyou for reminding me of the IRC incident, I forgot the bit where you're a spammer.   :lulz:

Prince Glittersnatch III

I wasnt there for the IRC incident.

What exactly happened?
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!