News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

Racist Border Patrol

Started by Cardinal Pizza Deliverance., April 10, 2012, 07:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

A Boy Scout Troop in Milwakee named themselves 'Border Patrol' and used a caution road sign that depicted a fleeing immigrant family as their badge image. Hilarity ensues ten years after the fact.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/border-patrol-boy-scouts-not-prepared-for-controversy-28903250.html

http://latinorebels.com/?s=border+patrol

At least the kids handled themselves in a mature fashion.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Heh.  It would be funny, if only it were funny.  I know a few of those Nazi bastards (the border patrol), and they are absolute scum.

One, "Greg", spends a lot of time boasting about what he does to detainees.  Tasers them after they've been handcuffed, etc.
Molon Lube

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 10, 2012, 07:06:37 PM
Heh.  It would be funny, if only it were funny.  I know a few of those Nazi bastards (the border patrol), and they are absolute scum.

One, "Greg", spends a lot of time boasting about what he does to detainees.  Tasers them after they've been handcuffed, etc.

I worked with a cop like that, once. He'd come to campus to break up parties and then after he got them all sat down on the curb and quiet, it would be a dose of pepper spray right in the eyes. Then he'd come to the office and ask me if I caught it on camera.

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 10, 2012, 07:19:55 PM

I worked with a cop like that, once. He'd come to campus to break up parties and then after he got them all sat down on the curb and quiet, it would be a dose of pepper spray right in the eyes. Then he'd come to the office and ask me if I caught it on camera.

Nice.

But the border patrol, in my experience, are ALL like that.
Molon Lube

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 10, 2012, 07:21:13 PM

Nice.

But the border patrol, in my experience, are ALL like that.

I believe it. They encourage that sort of thing, you know. Gotta give those 'people' a reason not to come back across the border, don't they?

LMNO

ITT, we find that the movie Machete is not entirely fictional.

Bruno

Was he concerned that there might be evidence of his presumably illegal-ish behavior, or did he just want a copy to show his buddies at church?
Formerly something else...