News:

There are no innocents, only the squeamish and the aroused.

Main Menu

What is your favorite bullshit?

Started by Felix, May 15, 2011, 08:03:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix

Just trying to get to know you guys better. What are you political leanings? Don't bother asking me, I can't keep the same views for more than 15 square minutes.
ooooh, you touch my tralala...
mmmmm... my ding ding dong.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I don't believe in politics. Just Santa Claus and unicorns. It's better for my blood pressure.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Felix

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 15, 2011, 08:05:52 AM
I don't believe in politics. Just Santa Claus and unicorns. It's better for my blood pressure.

What do you think of Santa Claus' domination of the elvin people?
ooooh, you touch my tralala...
mmmmm... my ding ding dong.

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Felix on May 15, 2011, 08:13:26 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 15, 2011, 08:05:52 AM

What do you think of Santa Claus' domination of the elvin people?

I think it's a symbiotic system wherein he distributes their goods, for a percent of the profit, and they reach more venues than otherwise possible, since no one believes in elves anymore. They've all been politically corrected into various categories of dwarfism.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Felix on May 15, 2011, 08:03:04 AM
Just trying to get to know you guys better. What are you political leanings? Don't bother asking me, I can't keep the same views for more than 15 square minutes.

I repeatedly vote for candidates who consistently fail to pull more than 6% of votes in Massachusetts elections. But there's a lot more interesting stuff to know about me than my political leanings.

Blight,
Green-Rainbow Party of Massachusetts, affiliate of Green Party USA.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Also, I support perpetual separation of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. So I am a Unionist.

Northern Irish need not apply.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

The more I struggle with politics, the more I think that nobody in the political arena represents me.

Laughin Jude

As far as I can tell, when it comes to trying to create functioning, stable societies composed of more than a village or two that don't eventually collapse into brutal dictatorships one way or another over time, nothing humanity has tried has ever worked in the long term. I'm not entirely sure anymore that a large-scale free society outside pure anarchy is even possible, and of course pure anarchy has its own major problems. It may be that at our current evolutionary stage the slippery slope into totalitarianism becomes inevitable once a civilization passes a fairly low population threshold. Whether or not our species will survive long enough to get past that point is up in the air. It's kind of depressing, but I refuse to be a self-defeating pessimist about it because, well, fuck that.

On a more practical level, I won't vote for Democrats or Republicans, ever, for anything. Same goes for the Constitution party, anyone affiliated with the Tea Party or anyone I know is religious. I generally end up writing in "No Confidence" during presidential elections.

I also strongly suspect the same exact people run the national arms of both the Democratic and Republican parties, and that most of the political bickering in Congress is done for the cameras.
Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Triple Zero

Either D66 or GL. Maybe the Animal Party if they ever manage to get their heads out of their pretty arses.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Eater of Clowns

Arbitrary Egocentric Draconian

Anyone who disagrees with my constantly changing political desires or baseless whims is subject to belittlement, berating, and scorn.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Payne

I try to vote for bipeds.

If there are none, then whoever will best represent this decades hilarity.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 15, 2011, 08:35:19 AM
Also, I support perpetual separation of Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. So I am a Unionist.

Northern Irish need not apply.

Wait, so you're an Irishman who doesn't want the country totally re-united? Forgive my curiosity, I just always thought that debate generally fell along "Irish want the country reunited/British want NI to remain part of the UK" lines. Is there a sizeable group of Irish that are Unionists? I'm guessing that the objections to reuniting NI with the Republic are primarily economic in nature?
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Lately my favorite bullshit is steaming piles of Poptarts.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

I'm voting for Francis the Fabulous Dragon Disciple this coming election.  Can haz war tiems?  FIREBALL THEIR ASS!  WITH A MAXIMIZE ROD! AND STICK EMPOWER ON THAT SHIT!  FUKKEN 105 FIRE DAMAGE, WILL SAVE OR DIE!!!!  I would vote for Dame Mazon, half-orc sorc, but she died in glorious battle. :(