News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

WOOOOOOOOO!

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 15, 2011, 03:12:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

TPK in the Rise of the Runelords campaign.

Well, almost.  The ranger ran away, screaming like a little girl.  Everyone else croaked.

4 10th level characters toast, 1 running for the hills.

It's Miller Time.

:hammer:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Freeky

Fuck you I'm still sorta pissed.  And three weeks before using a new character is sad. :(

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 15, 2011, 04:36:54 AM
Fuck you I'm still sorta pissed.  And three weeks before using a new character is sad. :(

I know.  Dan & Missy and their damn out of town trips.  :crankey:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Don Coyote

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 15, 2011, 03:12:17 AM
TPK in the Rise of the Runelords campaign.

Well, almost.  The ranger ran away, screaming like a little girl.  Everyone else croaked.

4 10th level characters toast, 1 running for the hills.

It's Miller Time.

:hammer:
:cainftw:

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 15, 2011, 05:38:33 AM
Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 15, 2011, 04:36:54 AM

I know.  Dan & Missy and their damn out of town trips.  :crankey:

Ah well.  More tie to write on homebrews, I suppose.

Freeky

Poor Old Man Jenkem.  He's going to have a terrible time with his business ventures. :sad: