News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "In other words, Discordianism, like postmodernism, means never having to say your sorry."

Main Menu

Vegan/Vegetarian Recipes.

Started by Felix, May 16, 2011, 09:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Felix

I didn't see any threads like this. What are some good vegan/vegetarian recipes? I'm not sure how exactly you would make a recipe a Discordian one...I suppose you would just call it so and it would be.
ooooh, you touch my tralala...
mmmmm... my ding ding dong.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Felix on May 16, 2011, 09:25:10 AMI didn't see any threads like this.

Then you didn't even look.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Slyph

WORD SALAD
---------
Tomatoes
Lettuce
Thorazine

LMNO

1. Find a recipe.  
2. Take out or substitute all animal products.
3. Eat it.
4. Realize veganism is stupid.
5. Go get a bacon cheeseburger.

Don Coyote

I want a bacon cheeseburger now. :argh!:

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Luna

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Slyph

Right right right...

Burger patty made of, right? Lamb... Using falafel mix as the binder.

Trust me, that shit is awesome.

Freeky

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on May 16, 2011, 04:35:54 PM

4. Realize veganism is stupid.

Pretty much this, because veganism is RETARDED.  No milk, butter, eggs, yogurt, cheese, fish, etc? I guess you're down to rice cakes forever, bud.

Slyph

You know man, during an impressionable ebb, I started reading this big article on Veganism right? And they were talking about it from an economic perspective and I was like, sure, yeah, I'll go in for anything that "spreads the wealth" sort of thing. If it is genuinely more efficient, if it'll help, sure...

Anyway, I got to a particular passage in the essay, and it said something about how people "enslave bees".

Enslave. Fucking. Bees.

Yeah, I still eat meat.

Freeky

Enslave bees? for srs? FUCKING :lulz:

Luna

Haven't you SEEN, Freeky?

The little bees with teeny, tiny chains, tying them to the hive...

Fucking hell, people are stupid.

Succulent Plant

Quote from: Slyph on May 16, 2011, 09:55:59 PM
You know man, during an impressionable ebb, I started reading this big article on Veganism right? And they were talking about it from an economic perspective and I was like, sure, yeah, I'll go in for anything that "spreads the wealth" sort of thing. If it is genuinely more efficient, if it'll help, sure...

Anyway, I got to a particular passage in the essay, and it said something about how people "enslave bees".

Enslave. Fucking. Bees.

Yeah, I still eat meat.

I've had vegans tell about the immorality of 'stealing' honey from bees, with tears in their eyes.   :lulz:  And that was before "Bee Movie" came out too. 

Slyph

What about stealing tea leaves from the tea trees, rather than using synthetic analogues? That's surely immoral, after all

all proper tea is theft