News:

'sup, my privileged, cishet shitlords?  I'm back from oppressing womyn and PoC.

Main Menu

Vegan/Vegetarian Recipes.

Started by Felix, May 16, 2011, 09:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Felix on May 16, 2011, 09:25:10 AMWhat are some good vegan/vegetarian recipes?

the trick to a vegan or vegetarian diet is to keep it interesting in spite of the fact that you've cut anything that tastes good out of your diet. The best way to do this is to marinate everything you eat in a savory flavor-enhancing solution of 2 parts clorox bleach to 1 part ammonia.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Quote from: Rip City Hustle on May 17, 2011, 12:35:40 AM
Quote from: Felix on May 16, 2011, 09:25:10 AMWhat are some good vegan/vegetarian recipes?

the trick to a vegan or vegetarian diet is to keep it interesting in spite of the fact that you've cut anything that tastes good out of your diet. The best way to do this is to marinate everything you eat in a savory flavor-enhancing solution of 2 parts clorox bleach to 1 part ammonia.

I lol'd HARD. :lulz:

Luna

Wow.  I had a couple seconds of, "Well, ECH DOES food, so, maybe...  Ah, THERE he is!"
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Luna on May 17, 2011, 02:44:52 AM

Wow.  I had a couple seconds of, "Well, ECH DOES food, so, maybe...  Ah, THERE he is!"

I did the same thing.  :lulz:
*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Phox

This is why I am not vegan.

Phox,
Allergic to ammonia.

*GrumpButt*

This thread has reminded me I have to get moar tofu. Have been out for ages.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I actually love tofu! I don't eat it often because it's not very good for you. I like to fry it in bacon grease.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2011, 03:51:51 AM
I actually love tofu! I don't eat it often because it's not very good for you. I like to fry it in bacon grease.
Is good when frieeeeeed :D

Aka Bean Curd in teh restaraunts :P

Don Coyote

Oh?

*GrumpButt*

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 17, 2011, 04:02:40 AM
Oh?

Not when fried in bacon grease.  :lulz:

Don Coyote

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on May 17, 2011, 04:04:06 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on May 17, 2011, 04:02:40 AM
Oh?

Not when fried in bacon grease.  :lulz:

I AM GOING TO MAKE TIME TO HANG WITH THE PDX SPAGS IF IT MEANS BACON GREASE FRIED  FOOD!!!!!!!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I am allll about the bacon grease! I save it in a little pot in the fridge and cook everything in it. Being fat is bad for your health, but eating animal fat is good for your health. Fuck vegetable oil; that shit is poison and will kill you.

My cholesterol, by the way, is fucking rad. I am so fucking healthy it's CRAZY.

Soy products in general are not very good for you and you shouldn't eat a lot of soy... tofu is one of the better soy products you can eat. Any of the fermented soy products are fairly OK, unfermented ones (like soy milk) are really not easy on the digestive system. Unfermented soy is hard to digest and is also one of the most highly allergenic foods. It's also really high in plant estrogens, which could be a bonus if you want to grow boobs. I think most guidelines say to consume no more than 4-6 oz of soy products a day.

Freeky

Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2011, 04:23:29 AM
I am allll about the bacon grease! I save it in a little pot in the fridge and cook everything in it. Being fat is bad for your health, but eating animal fat is good for your health. Fuck vegetable oil; that shit is poison and will kill you.

Soy products in general are not very good for you and you shouldn't eat a lot of soy... tofu is one of the better soy products you can eat. Any of the fermented soy products are fairly OK, unfermented ones (like soy milk) are really not easy on the digestive system. Unfermented soy is hard to digest and is also one of the most highly allergenic foods. It's also really high in plant estrogens, which could be a bonus if you want to grow boobs. I think most guidelines say to consume no more than 4-6 oz of soy products a day.

Could you make your existing boobs bigger?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenkem and Tomahawks on May 17, 2011, 05:20:47 AM
Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2011, 04:23:29 AM

Could you make your existing boobs bigger?

Theoretically, yes.