News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Vegan/Vegetarian Recipes.

Started by Felix, May 16, 2011, 09:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Bandog Ablegate the Wiser

Quote from: Nigel on June 01, 2011, 07:52:36 PM
Also, SOY WILL TURN YOU GAY: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53327
Awesome! That's just what I needed! :mrgreen:

In regards to the earlier posts in this thread about the enslavement of bees, I'd like to mention that not all vegans get upset over such bollocks. The less ignorant ones know that beekeepers are employed to fertilise crops, so you're still indirectly exploiting them whatever you eat. Besides, they're just insects. You might as well protest the use of fly swats while you're at it. I fucking love honey.

Here's a recipe for the best damn vegan devil's food cake in the world. Forgive the spelling and stuff, I copypasted it out of an email from my mum.

2cups sugar,2tsp Baking Soda, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 tsp salt, 3 cups flour 1/2 cup vege oil, 2cups cold water, 1 tsp vanilla ess., 2tsp vinegar
Mix dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients. Mix. Put in cake tin. Bake at 350 for 30-40 mins cool then scoff.