News:

PD.com: The most patriotic board in America - jointly run by an Australian, an Irishman, a filthy Dutchman, a Canadian and some guy from the West Indies.

Main Menu

YAY FAUST

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, May 16, 2011, 11:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Tenner says the oh so mysterious poster in the "forum changing hands" thread is Horab.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on May 17, 2011, 03:08:41 PM
Tenner says the oh so mysterious poster in the "forum changing hands" thread is Horab.

:lulz: That's pitiful.

What's up with Discordia attracting these tiny fascists with delusions of grandeur? They drive themselves into the ground and then blame a nebulous "in-group" or mind-lazors or some shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Luna

So, Faust now controls the domain name - he can confirm this at his leisure.

Next - I'm going to wait a few days so that anyone who wants to has a chance to grab anything they want from their PM's.  Then I'll wipe out all PM's from the database, and transfer that and the rest of the forum files directly to Faust.

I trust he won't muck around with the dns servers in the meantime.  But then, he also activated 20 spambots when I gave him limited admin access.  So you'll forgive me if trust isn't flowing freely right now.

http://www.erisbarandgrill.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=11102&pid=268051#pid268051

Spambots??  Please.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Adios

Quote from: Faust on May 17, 2011, 11:10:25 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on May 17, 2011, 12:10:32 AM
I still think it's a bad idea for anyone in a position of legal responsibility for PD.com to be in any way involved with EB&g, even if it's only to host the site.

CU is a notorious shitneck and a pathological liar, who also plays with code for a living. Thinking that he'll just let this drop and walk away is extremely naive.

Faust, be aware that you're opening yourself up to some trick-fuckery here, of the variety that could actually get you in real-life trouble. Personally, I don't see why EB&G is even worth keeping around, and I would ask as a personal favor that you strongly reconsider what you're about to do.
I'm not stupid enough to take this without checking the legality.
Once the database and domain are handed over the site legally belongs to me. I will be wiping the forum software and giving it a clean install, removing all users who have admin access and manually reactivating the people who will be running it (Hawk, Jenne).

It will be hosted in it one separate area to the principia and any of the other domains I host, so in the unlikely event that something does go wrong it will be isolated.

And if he left a back door, he opens himself up legally. not me. I have his written word on the domain transfer and database not that I'd need them once the records were there that the transfer had been made.

Once it's in your hands I will have to register again, all my info was deleted per my request.

Faust

That's fine. It might take a few days to a week to complete the process.

Oh and I did actually activate the spam bots. Though I would have assumed they should have been deleted instead of left in the inactive users queue
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Cain

Since he threw all the sand out of the sandbox because of a personal dispute he blew up, I don't think he is in much of a position to complain about a few spambots.

Adios

Quote from: Faust on May 17, 2011, 04:33:30 PM
That's fine. It might take a few days to a week to complete the process.

Oh and I did actually activate the spam bots. Though I would have assumed they should have been deleted instead of left in the inactive users queue

I have no idea why he did it that way. But then again, I have no idea why he did a lot of things the way he did.

The Good Reverend Roger

He's over there right now, reading peoples' PMs, and trying very hard to make Faust the bad guy.

He's also lying though his teeth about the ban.

:lulz:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Adios

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 17, 2011, 04:46:11 PM
He's over there right now, reading peoples' PMs, and trying very hard to make Faust the bad guy.

He's also lying though his teeth about the ban.

He stripped all of his gears a while back. Now he is stuck in self destruct and headed downhill.

LMNO

LOOK WHAT WE MADE HIM DO!

Adios

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2011, 03:22:04 PM

What's up with Discordia attracting these tiny fascists with delusions of grandeur? They drive themselves into the ground and then blame a nebulous "in-group" or mind-lazors or some shit.

The best part is that horab's meltdown started in no small part when he started accusing people of being Nazis, because they were being fucked with behind the scenes on this forum and fucked back in public.  And he continued to dig his heels in and refuse to back down, which of course led to that same dark place it eventually leads everyone...

Adios

Quote from: Cain on May 17, 2011, 05:00:18 PM
Quote from: Nigel on May 17, 2011, 03:22:04 PM

The best part is that horab's meltdown started in no small part when he started accusing people of being Nazis, because they were being fucked with behind the scenes on this forum and fucked back in public.  And he continued to dig his heels in and refuse to back down, which of course led to that same dark place it eventually leads everyone...

It gets to be like watching nails continually hit themselves in the head.

Adios

Damn, I just got caught up reading over there. Somebody needs to go to a funny farm.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Yep. Dude is fucking loony tunes.

I can't believe anyone would get so fucking crazy over a fucking forum. IT'S A FORUM.  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."