News:

Bigotry is abound, apprently, within these boards.  There is a level of supposed tolerance I will have no part of.  Obviously, it seems to be well-embraced here.  I have finally found something more fucked up than what I'm used to.  Congrats. - Ruby

Main Menu

Last.FM Discordians

Started by Placid Dingo, May 17, 2011, 01:51:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Pope Pixie Pickle

i am pixie202 on Last fm

Placid Dingo

I've connected the Spider Project page but my computers being shit, so if anyone can add a picture it'd be appreciated.

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Spider+Project
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pope Pixie Pickle

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I tried to accept you, but due to a weird glitch when I was trying to register, I now have two usernames attached to the same email address! Um. Anyway, I friended you under the other username, Empress_Nigel.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I am NaNoCurio. I use it primarily in conjunction with NaNoWriMo, so. Also 'curiosity' was already taken, that thieving fucker.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 25, 2011, 12:35:38 AM
I am NaNoCurio. I use it primarily in conjunction with NaNoWriMo, so. Also 'curiosity' was already taken, that thieving fucker.

I was somewhat surprised to find that Escabeche was already taken. :(

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Nigel on May 25, 2011, 12:51:14 AM
Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on May 25, 2011, 12:35:38 AM

I was somewhat surprised to find that Escabeche was already taken. :(

Last.fm-ers are weird. Who knew?
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Placid Dingo

Placid Dingo

LMNO

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on May 17, 2011, 03:37:22 PM
Quote from: R.W.H.N. on May 17, 2011, 01:59:32 PM
Recommend, no, DEMAND, that all of the users become A Klokwerk Kaos fans. 

YES.

It is a rite of passage.

This is completely gay.  If you do this everyone will think you are not cool.
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.

Ambassador KLOK KAOS

Quote from: Placid Dingo on May 18, 2011, 01:25:16 PM
It's here; http://www.last.fm/group/Discordians

But from the looks of it you found it already.

Also there's not AKK page to link to :(.

When I first heard of last.fm they were a shit hole and I passed.  I've never gotten back to them since. I'll get on it.
The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore, to misuse it.

New Rule:  You are a terrorist and with be dealt with as such.