News:

Proud member of the Vin Diesel Friendship Brigade

Main Menu

A love letter to you.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 17, 2011, 11:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adios

Roger, these are cutting right to the heart of the matter. I love it.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Except now I want to go to Walmart and smack people upside the head......  :|

Excellent Roger!!!  :mittens:

Dysnomia

Waiting for the world to end last weekend was like waiting for your orgasm atop some selfish incompetent asshole with a prick three sizes too small and nothing to show for it.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Dysnomia on May 27, 2011, 07:53:38 PM
Waiting for the world to end last weekend was like waiting for your orgasm atop some selfish incompetent asshole with a prick three sizes too small and nothing to show for it.

Someone told me the raptor was coming.

There weren't any raptors.   :cry:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 27, 2011, 08:01:00 PM

Yes, I felt the same and I wasted a lot of time butchering the neighbors as bait to catch a raptor in my basement.   :cry:

Freeky

:(  I hear that.

Adios

Quote from: Jenkem and SPACE/TIME on May 27, 2011, 08:07:35 PM

:(  I hear that.
I...wouldn't know...

Luna

I see you've met my NYEX...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Dysnomia

Quote from: Luna on May 27, 2011, 10:56:41 PM

I see you've met my NYEX...
:lulz:

he sounds like the guys I used to have a taste for.  Now I've moved on to the sweet, cuddly, lovable types.   :D

Dysnomia

:cry:

Hrosie of DOOM was all set and ready to go cause mayhem but the call never came...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on May 27, 2011, 08:03:22 PM

Yes, I felt the same and I wasted a lot of time butchering the neighbors as bait to catch a raptor in my basement.   :cry:

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Dear America™,

I see you all wondering how all of this happened to you, and it's obvious that there's no point in mentioning that you did it to yourself.  

I see you wondering who will save you.  I see you waiting for someone to save you.  I see your desperate disappointment that the rapture didn't come, and that you're stuck in the mess you made.  I see you desperately pretending that this is someone else's fault, and that the GOP or the Libertarians or even that Ron Paul screwhead is going to miraculously fix everything.

Sorry, not going to happen.  Nobody is going to fix anything, and you'd kill them if they tried.

So just shut the fuck up, get back in front of your television, and wait for the end...Because the least you can do is not disturb me.  I have things to do, and your incessant bleating is a distraction.

Okay for now.
Molon Lube

The Good Reverend Roger

Hey there, America™,

Let's just get a few things straight, shall we?  I hear you nattering on about "Big Government" and the "nanny state", and it kind of makes me laugh.  Not one of you could survive without these things.

1.  You aren't a collection of "rugged individualists".  That was 200 years ago.  You are a collection of waddling monstrosities of blubber, creeping down the aisle at WalMart on an abused mobility scooter.  You couldn't grow your own food if your life depended on it (You can't find Cheetoh seeds in the gardening section, sorry.).

2.  Your masters will not actually reward you for protesting their terribly unfair treatment at the hands of the tax man.  Instead, YOUR taxes will go up, while the CEO of the company you work for (if you're lucky enough to have a job) buys another yacht and names it "Thanks Suckers III".

3.  Unemployment insurance isn't welfare.  Employees and companies pay into it.  Oh, and the reason that crime hasn't gone up as employment goes down IS unemployment insurance.  And the next time I hear someone complain about the OTHER people at the unemployment office (You know, the BLACK PEOPLE), expect all the derisive hooting you receive.

4.  Medicare IS run by the government, you assholes.  Telling the government to stay out of your medicare is like telling McDonalds to get away from your Big Mac.

5.   The fact that government is inefficient does not imply that corporations are efficient.  Anyone who has had the pleasure of working for a multinational knows precisely what I'm talking about.

I just thought I'd make these things clear, because I've had it up to my bottom lip with your whimpering and your crying about how you'd be rich if the mean old government wasn't in your way.  If you lived to be 300 years old, you'd never be rich...Because instead of bettering yourself, you whine.

Words really can't express how much I hate you.

Or Kill Me.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

As I keep pointing out, #3 is "stop Cain from unleashing a one-man crimewave" money.

In the long run, it is in everyone's best interests.  (Also, people need to learn what happened the last time people were hungry and unemployed in large numbers.  Clue: it was plastered over CNN for weeks just this year.  Historically, it's associated with such phrases as "let them eat cake" and other signs of aristocratic brain-rot).

Cramulus

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 09, 2011, 07:14:29 PM
Hey there, America™,

Let's just get a few things straight, shall we?  I hear you nattering on about "Big Government" and the "nanny state", and it kind of makes me laugh.  Not one of you could survive without these things.

1.  You aren't a collection of "rugged individualists".  That was 200 years ago.  You are a collection of waddling monstrosities of blubber, creeping down the aisle at WalMart on an abused mobility scooter.  You couldn't grow your own food if your life depended on it (You can't find Cheetoh seeds in the gardening section, sorry.).

2.  Your masters will not actually reward you for protesting their terribly unfair treatment at the hands of the tax man.  Instead, YOUR taxes will go up, while the CEO of the company you work for (if you're lucky enough to have a job) buys another yacht and names it "Thanks Suckers III".

3.  Unemployment insurance isn't welfare.  Employees and companies pay into it.  Oh, and the reason that crime hasn't gone up as employment goes down IS unemployment insurance.  And the next time I hear someone complain about the OTHER people at the unemployment office (You know, the BLACK PEOPLE), expect all the derisive hooting you receive.

4.  Medicare IS run by the government, you assholes.  Telling the government to stay out of your medicare is like telling McDonalds to get away from your Big Mac.

5.   The fact that government is inefficient does not imply that corporations are efficient.  Anyone who has had the pleasure of working for a multinational knows precisely what I'm talking about.

I just thought I'd make these things clear, because I've had it up to my bottom lip with your whimpering and your crying about how you'd be rich if the mean old government wasn't in your way.  If you lived to be 300 years old, you'd never be rich...Because instead of bettering yourself, you whine.

Words really can't express how much I hate you.

Or Kill Me.

oh man, such :mittens:

it hits me because I've just been in a prolonged facebook argument (I keep promising myself not to get baited!) in which I had to explain to people why mandatory drug testing of welfare recipients is a different beast than having to take a drug test in order to work for a company.

This chick says "Now considering most jobs require testing, you ought to be able to pass a test to get a job. No one is forcing these people to get these entitlements, therefore, it is not an a constitutional issue. This seems so elementary to me."

I said: "That's a bit like saying 'Nobody is forcing you to get on a plane, therefore it's not a violation of the fourth amendment if they take pictures of you naked, probe your ass, and make an image of your laptop hard drive." The government never uses its power inappropriately, so if you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear, right?'"

Spags are all "hurrrr people should just be self reliant!" but they just don't get what a white whale that is in our tangled interconnected cacophony of a society.  I get where they're coming from, they're frustrated that they have to pay taxes to support lazy people. But what they don't get is how unjust it is to treat EVERYBODY on welfare like we expect them to be drug addicts. Yesterday I learned that drug abuse rates amongst welfare recipients is no different than drug abuse rates in the general population. Drug testing is expensive and inefficient - you can actually detect substance abuse more accurately with a questionnaire than with a piss test!