News:

I hope she gets diverticulitis and all her poop kills her.

Main Menu

Feathered Utahraptor: my mind has just been blown.

Started by Kai, May 19, 2011, 12:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

Thanks for sharing this Kai!!!

Microraptor has been my favorite "feathered raptor" for a while now (2 Sets of WINGS!):

But this is an Awesome addition to our knowledge about dinosaurs.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 19, 2011, 02:48:21 AM
Very cool.

Also, if I ever get stuck in prehistoric times, I'll know that dinosaur probably tastes like chicken. At that point I'll just have to find proto-wheat and proto-tomatoes and I can make myself a nice something-parm sub out of them. And promptly get mauled by another one of them while not paying attention.

Cannot haz parmesan cheese, or any other dairy product, until nature causes bewbs to evolve. And I think it'd be pretty tough to milk a prehistoric mammal the size of a mole.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cainad on May 19, 2011, 02:38:14 PM
Very cool.

Also, if I ever get stuck in prehistoric times, I'll know that dinosaur probably tastes like chicken. At that point I'll just have to find proto-wheat and proto-tomatoes and I can make myself a nice something-parm sub out of them. And promptly get mauled by another one of them while not paying attention.

Cannot haz parmesan cheese, or any other dairy product, until nature causes bewbs to evolve. And I think it'd be pretty tough to milk a prehistoric mammal the size of a mole.

I'll have to hope that whatever vortex trapped me there was also kind enough to bring a cow or a goat or something.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Rumckle

Quote from: Telarus on May 19, 2011, 07:18:50 AM
Thanks for sharing this Kai!!!

Microraptor has been my favorite "feathered raptor" for a while now (2 Sets of WINGS!):

But this is an Awesome addition to our knowledge about dinosaurs.

CUTE, I want one.

Don't fail me now, Science!
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Nigel on May 19, 2011, 12:04:19 AM
I thought this was a given at this point? They even have DNA evidence that T. Rex shares DNA with chickens.

This, by the way, is why I love the idea of 12-foot-tall chickens. If you've ever spent time around chickens, you know that if they were big enough they would fuck you up.

http://youtu.be/DtrJwLfNQPs

We're only one small nuclear accident away....
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Very cool.

Thanks.

Now I'm thinking about mole milk.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on May 19, 2011, 04:21:47 PM
Very cool.

Thanks.

Even worse, the milk was to make mole cheese.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 19, 2011, 04:25:09 PM
Very cool.

Thanks.

Even worse, the milk was to make mole cheese.

:vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Very cool.

Thanks.

I live to serve. :)

Bruno

I thought this was a given at this point? They even have DNA evidence that T. Rex shares DNA with chickens.

This, by the way, is why I love the idea of 12-foot-tall chickens. If you've ever spent time around chickens, you know that if they were big enough they would fuck you up.

I lost a fight to a large rooster when I was about 8. I was approximately twice his mass at the time.

Formerly something else...

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on May 20, 2011, 09:54:31 AM

I lost a fight to a large rooster when I was about 8. I was approximately twice his mass at the time.

That's a large fucking rooster

Bruno

Quote from: Doktor Blight on May 20, 2011, 07:07:00 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on May 20, 2011, 09:54:31 AM

That's a large fucking rooster

Yeah, my memory of it may not be that reliable, actually.

It was a pretty big rooster, though.
Formerly something else...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

They can weight up to 20 lbs... and FUCK they're vicious!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Nephew Twiddleton