News:

It's like that horrible screech you get when the microphone is positioned too close to a speaker, only with cops.

Main Menu

Just LOOK at what YOU have fucking done to ME!

Started by Dimocritus, May 19, 2011, 06:15:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dimocritus

It's been almost two years since stumbled upon this horrible, horrible, wonderful place. Two fucking years, FFS. It seems like two seconds.

[move]Am not even the same person anymore.

Two years ago, was teetering on the edge of "resignation to the status quo" and "outright nihilistic fatalism." Had so much to prove, to say, to believe in, but at the same time, knew deep down that it was all bull. A general need to prove people wrong out of some strange need to be right. It was the vacuum good ol' Fred was talking about with the madman. Think may have heard it said around (here, maybe??) that when you stare into the abyss, it stares back, hard. The infinitessimosity (fun new vocab!) of it. Words tend to fail. So just make them up, or use fewer of them now... [/move]

And now am a Fish. A streak in the undergarments of the Universe, red-shifting away into the fire-works!

[move] Thanks for the boost.
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Hugs & cuddles,
                                                                                                                                                                                                        dimo/dimon't[/move]
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Freeky

Ohey Dimo.  HUGS AND BENDING OF SPACE TIME TO YOU, TOO!

Xooxe

F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S       U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S            C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S             FK            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S             F      U        Y     U     O              M    Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S             F      U      CY      U      O            M      Y           B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S             F      U      C      K   U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K        O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S             F     U      C      K            Y      M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U  M     Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      OY            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O              B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O             MB     R      A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y R     A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y         A      I      N            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B I      N            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      RN            H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      H      U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I H     U      R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      NU     R      T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            R     T      S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H T     S            F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      US     F      U      C      K            Y      U      O            M      Y            B      R      A      I      N            H      U      R     T

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Suu

Looks like I need to go decontaminate West Warwick, again.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Placid Dingo on May 19, 2011, 11:54:29 AM
I'm liking this current trip Dimo's on.

dimo thanks you. He doesn't desire appreciation, but enjoys it, none the less  :mrgreen:

Quote from: Suu on May 19, 2011, 03:22:13 PM
Looks like I need to go decontaminate West Warwick, again.

Thanks for concern, but is fine. Better than ever, actually (except when viewed four-dimensionally, then is best and worse all ot once! You like?)

Quote from: Nigel on May 19, 2011, 04:18:02 PM
Hugs and pickles, Dimo!

Taco's and galoshes to you Ms. Nigel-Lady. The Universe wants me to send you some of Her amazing fire-works. She told me you may like:

Of course, is not real thing, but you get the idea. One day will see it up close and we'll say hi to Her.
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cramulus

CAN'T READ. SHIT'S MOVING TOO FAST.
             \

THE ENTIRE ROOM IS SCROLLING TO THE RIGHT
             \

THESE MEDS KICK ASS
             \

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.