News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

even with story and statement of srsns, still not sure if srs.

Started by Disco Pickle, May 19, 2011, 05:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Succulent Plant

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on May 27, 2011, 08:44:05 PM
Waitaminnit.

If they hire only non-christians, isn't that, like, a violation of seperation of church and state or some thang?

:?

Do you mean discrimination?  (Totally different from separation of church and state...)   :lulz:

Freeky

Well, there's hardly any point getting people who'll get Raptured to take care of the pets, right? Because they'll be gone.

Jasper

So wait, this pet rapture guy...  he presumably has at least one person's pet.  

I wonder if they want their pet back.  I wonder if he bought passage to asia with a boatload of well fed dogs and enough seed money to start a canine livestock farm.

I hope so.  It'd be a silver lining to the entire embarrassing event.

Succulent Plant

Quote from: Jasper on May 29, 2011, 09:58:38 AM
So wait, this pet rapture guy...  he presumably has at least one person's pet.  

I wonder if they want their pet back.  I wonder if he bought passage to asia with a boatload of well fed dogs and enough seed money to start a canine livestock farm.

I hope so.  It'd be a silver lining to the entire embarrassing event.

Part of his contract is that they pay him money, and then he only comes and gets their pets if the rapture actually happens.  :lulz: 
At least that's how it works with eternal earth bound pets, not sure about the other one.

Bruno

Quote from: Aloe on May 27, 2011, 11:05:35 PM
Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on May 27, 2011, 08:44:05 PM
Waitaminnit.

If they hire only non-christians, isn't that, like, a violation of seperation of church and state or some thang?

:?

Do you mean discrimination?  (Totally different from separation of church and state...)   :lulz:

Yeah, that.

I saw a sign on some business around here saying that all their employees were Christian. I was all liek, "Is that even legal?"
Formerly something else...